Every transaction declined

Hi, I’m abroad and I can’t pay with card and through the internet. Could you help me out? Maybe someone have the same problem?

Have you used the card before?

I’ve paid once today, contactless, from this time I can’t do any transaction.

Kamilu Synu Janusza, do you have any message from the app?

Nope, I’ve just write to support and still waiting for answer.

no, no, I mean during transaction.
Have you checked “Security” section if “Online transactions” are allowed?

Just on the terminal and receipt “Transaction declined”. Yes, I’ve turned them off and then back on, but still the same :confused:

I suggest use this card for small withdrawal in ATM

I was trying to get cash at ATM, pay with magnet strip, contactless and putting card into terminal all methods doesn’t work.

1. Open a new topic (this is another topic)
  2. Contact Support via Twitter
  3. …or via Facebook

We cannot help you with that, as we are a user-driven community. Sorry.

1 Like

Have same problem. Paid contacless and after that every payment was declined. Just had talk with help line, they reset my card and asked try to pay one more time, but I will try only tomorrow.

You are not asking about your funds, you are spamming the forum and hijack numerous unrelated threads with your issue.

You opened your thread, stick to it.

You are spamming and I explained to you why. Stick to your thread. Period.

Claudio

I feel sorry for your problem but this a community forum NOT primarily a Revolut help forum.
You will have to contact Revolut via the in app help , Twitter or Facebook.

1 Like

Yesterday help line reset my card. Today I tried to pay both ways - contactless and chip method - my card still doesn’t work :frowning:

Have you tried an ATM? I believe an ATM with PIN services is necessary to reset and update the chip after it got blocked due to 3 failed PIN attempts.

No, didn’t try. Will try at lunch time. Thank you.

When I paid by “chip method” today - I used my pin. But “sorry, payment rejected”…

Some banks allow to change the PIN online, or via an app. But after you’ve changed the card PIN in the app, you needs to make one additional payment with the old PIN before a POS terminal can update the chip data. Terminals are limited in the way how they can write on the chip compared to ATMs, I believe. I can imagine that this is related.

But I didn’t change my pin :slight_smile: I used my card everyday. Yesterday I bought cup of coffee at Costa Coffee (everyday do the same in the morning) and after that card doesn’t work. Help line said yestrday “we don’t know what is the problem, let’s reset the card, please try to pay contactless or chip method one more time, if doesn’t work - please contact us”. Still waiting the answer :slight_smile: