Euro payment from company not arrived

I have set up a Revolut account (Nov 17) and should’ve received my first euro payment from my company. It was made on the 22nd December, however still doesn’t appear in my account.
Anyone know when this is likely to appear??

Hi there.

This varies from bank-to-bank and by country.

From a UK account this usually takes 4hrs, and can take up to 1 working day. BACS payments take 3 working days.
International transfers (from Poland, Switzerland and elsewhere) usually take 1-3 working days.
Transfers from Greece typically take up to 4 working days.

If the transfer was made 22-12 after 14:00 you will receive it 27-12 because of bank holidays (Target2 is closed).

Thank you, still not received as of 10:52 today…

Probably you will get transfer today before COB in my opinion.

1 Like

Ok thanks, I will keep fingers crossed

1 Like

Well 15:56 and no sign of money in my account.
I am starting to wonder if this Revolut is a good thing as the first payment has still not arrived!

1 Like

Update: Still no money. 3900 euros missing. Can anyone help?

2 Likes

Hi @paull.

Shoot me a DM so that I can look into this.

Same for me. They messaged that I’m experiencing somewhat a bug, that eur payments are not displaying in the app, and gave me no estimates when It’s going to be fixed…

3 Likes

Same for me payment not visible

3 Likes

Same thing for me, incoming wire not visible in the aps since 6 days now.

3 Likes

Hi,
I am having the same issue.
It has been a week since the payment has been done, but I received nothing on my Revolut account.

Has any of you resolved this issue? If so, can you share experiences?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Same here. Waiting for days and still nothing, terrible experience!

4 Likes

The problem is NOT resolved at this time for me.

2 Likes

Same here. It is not resolved for me too.

2 Likes

I have a EUR SWIFT transfer stuck since last week. The money is still not showing up in my account. Extremely frustrating!

1 Like

I’m in the same position. Payment sent 18/08/20 and still not received 27/08/20. My comment from yesterday has been removed. Again, @RevolutStaff have you made the Central Bank of Ireland aware that you are having problems with your payment system and are you aware that you are contravening SEPA requirements?

1 Like

Hi Jessica,

I have a similar situation.

Quite a large transfer from UK via BACS to my Euro account.

Nothing yet. It’s kind of worrying.

It was sent last week.

How can we get this issue resolved?

2 Likes

I received a mail from Revolut that says the problem should be solved by tomorrow end of day.