EUR to INR Transfers

Hello,

I see that Revolut already supports EUR, INR topups. However, still I see that EUR to INR transfers are not possible.

Can anybody tell me when would it start ? Because right now, currency exchange services like transferwise still charge huge margins.

It would be great if I can use Revolut to transfer EUR from my European account to INR in my Indian Account.

@anon33247966 , could you please let us know about this ?

3 Likes

You can exchange it without any problem (see: my screenshot). Maybe you have provided too small amount…

Yes @redi ,
I can exchange but I am unable to deposit it in my Indian Bank account.

Even their FAQ section, they have not mentioned INR.

You can see in Payments-> Bank Account-> To Myself -> Add Beneficiary -> India and then when you want to select INR it is impossible.

I am sorry, I didn’t understand you properly.
I have checked it, and there is lack of INR transfer in my app too.

@anon33247966 any insight on this please ? You have many Indians wanting to use it for money transfer service because of its very good exchange rate. :grinning:

2 Likes

Even I am looking for it. It would be a huge advantage and many NRI’s will start using this apps and i personally could invite more than 10 members…

Screenshot%20(10)

@anon33247966 Any news on this ? Its been a while since I asked this question.

Hi, @anon33247966 I seem to have restricted access. I can’t see an option to either convert GBP into INR or send to indian bank account.

I also don’t see android pay top up functionality.

Is there a way to get access to other features? I have already verified my account

Thanks