Error: New Account Already Registered

Hi, I need help.

I am trying to set up an account for our business, but every time I do it states our company is already registered, when this is incorrect.

Please can someone help

1 Like

Hi @STappd and welcome
You can use [this form] to contact the Business Team. There is a section at the bottom to make additional comments.

1 Like

Welcome to our :r: community @STappd :wave: .

Sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face: I hope Graham’s reply will help you to resolve your issue. :blush:

Thanks for the help @Graham_Lees. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Revolut Supported Countries

Hi, I completed the form twice and I did not recieve any answer

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Emanuel :wave:. I am sorry that you didn’t get the solution yet. :crying_cat_face: Can you please explain your problem here? :pray:

SG | Community Team

@Mariana_Rodrigues please help !!!
Hello!
i have my company registered, i used REVOLUT BUSINESS without any problems until a few days ago. i cannot access my account nor my founds…
every time we try to login we get a prompt that asks to search for our business, we select it and get a message saying that the company is already registered.

PLEASE CONTACT ASAP !!! We have difficulties in paying our partners.
@SG.Mandal please advice

1 Like

Hello @andreiro ,

Thank you for letting us know that you can not log in. Please try to sign in using your email here Single Sign On | Revolut or “Continue with Google/Apple” in case you were using your Gmail or the email linked to your Apple ID.
If you have the Revolut Business app in your phone, you can also scan the QR code with your phone camera and you will be redirected to the log in page.

Thank you.

Pere | Community Team

2 Likes

@PereViladrich
I have sent you a private message with contact details. PLEASE HELP !!!

1 Like

Hello @andreiro ,

I have just answered your private message, please let me know if you are still facing any issue from there.

Thank you.

Pere | Community Team

1 Like