Embed 'Revolut as a payment option' to E-commerce sites

Revolut Business Merchant Gateway for WooCommerce just launched an hour ago.
Enjoy!

4 Likes

Thank you for providing the Extension!
Sandbox example works, as expected.

I currently hold “Freelancer” Account and Merchant options is not available.
Must I create/switch to Company Account?
Thank you.

Any plugins coming up for Magento 2 ?

We have have an online marketplace for freelancers and we’ve been using Revolut’s payment link feature for customers to pay directly on the website however this links expire in after10 days, is there way to have a link that does not expire, like limitless payment link?

Hi all,

We are very interested by a Revolut extension for Magento 2.3.X!!

hey guys, anyone already using Revolut Gateway for WooCommerce plugin in their e-commerce? Can you share a domain please? would be good to see it in action. thanks

I tried to set this up today, but I’m getting an error. Anyone know how to get in touch with someone at Revolut?

hi is there a way to take card payments yet for my ecommerce site. this is for use on wix.

Today I got the “What’s new from Revolut Business” and there is a link to the PrestaShop plugin. In the summer of 2020 they released the plugin for PrestaShop 1.7 and now with version 1.0.2 also the version for PrestaShop 1.6.

The commissions are very low and I am planning to replace PayPal with Revolut’s gateway in all my sites. I noticed that the rate of denied transactions is quite high, anyone has the same issue?
Where to get support for the plugin?

It also needs to get text translations in languages other than English, buyers have the right to read confortably in their own language.

1 Like

The amount of denied transactions is sky high.
From speaking with Revolut, they do this because they release the money immediately.
This is why they have a higher security level than other merchant service providers.

Hopefully they can resolve this so we can start using it again.

Revolut for WHMCS is also available now:
https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/5796-revolut-gateway-for-whmcs

Hi , now 2021 … any progress …
I would like to know if you have work with ECWID api integration ???
I’m really interested

1 Like

Hi there,

I tried to start a new post, but I’m newly registered so I cannot.

I have been setting a few Prestashop shops under Linux / Apache with Revolut Checkout and never had issues before.

I am now confronted to an issue with clients using IIS server, the module will never be able to set the Webhook on IIS, even if Paypal and others are working flawlessly.

Does anyone had this situation before ? Any fix ?
How to report this bug ? (Prestashop module editor won’t respond)

Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

We tried setting up Revolut on our WooCommerce website but its not fully working. And its not working also if you have other payment gateways like Stripe in your e-commerce website. I posted this issue in the plugin forum but no one is responding. Im not sure if anyone from Revolut is still managing and maintaning the plugin.

1 Like

hi, any news about ECWID api integration ?

2 Likes

Revolut for Ecwid is available now:

2 Likes

Your wish is our command.:star_struck: Thanks for sharing the news @celestify.:rocket:

@confricami @jake_03 @JSSSX0 @pepeV @celestify @paddy @jay1 @golfkilo @DDvorska @MixEcom @mautorre77 @Meister @pradan @matijarma @congruent.dev @stegu.ziga @Kyriakosdz @Ovi71 @emcgal @Falmer5 @weblir @gjeras @jaroslav.streit @Nickgk @hadic @Mag8891 Welcome to our community.:r:

SG | Community Team