Embed 'Revolut as a payment option' to E-commerce sites

Hello guys,

Is it on your plans to offer ‘embed links’ for ‘Revolut as a payment method’ to e-shop developers? Would it be possible with standard Revolut account or Bussines only?

I think this feature would serve for Revolut to be more visible and attract more new customers to sign up. Also it would serve for businesses allowing them to offer their customers an alternative payment method for their purchases.

Feature will be coming soon.

2018–.

Hi r3v,

We’re looking into offering this in the near future. Do you know any e-commerce websites that would be interested in that solution?

Thanks,
Val

Hi Val,

I don’t know one at the moment, but I think many would be interested.

There is a list of merchants that can’t accept Revolut MasterCards somewhere in this forum. I am thinking Revolut sales team could focus on them first. What do you think?

Thinking of freelancing individuals I think this should be available not only for business account holders.

Hey there! I have two current businesses that this would be very interesting for!

hello … I wanted to pay for some online purchases and it does not work … what could I do?

Hi,

Anyone using paypal, braintree, etc, to accept payments on their websites.

Technically speaking you have almost all or all infrastructure and knowledge to become their direct and cheaper competitor in transfering money AND accepting/processing online payments.

If you need a project manager for that - don’t hesitate reaching me with your proposal. There are as well few other projects that you could be interested to assure your growth.

This is a great idea and should be created via Revolut Business API. I would be more than happy to create Revolut payment gateway modules for Woocommerce and WHMCS. I would be over the moon with this feature.

In the meantime at our stand at wine fairs we are looking at displaying a large :r: with the legend “Revolut here!” in three languages.
Customers can then use the “find” option and we will get immediate payment notification.

Is there any updates regarding payment gateway through Revolut? Thanks!