email problem to receive Confirmation

Hello Mr / Mrs,
I write to you because I have a serious problem.
I do not know if the problem comes from my email or your website.
Because I can not log in to my Business account anymore.
Since 1 week now to receive Confirmation code from email is very difficult and I do not receive this code quickly and the code come the next day in my email or in the evening and when I want to use the code to enter in my business account they said that the code has expired so I tell myself that without doubt I have a problem of reception with my email. my email in my Revolut business is: herve.lebeaux@laposte.net
So I would like to urgently change my email in my business account if it is possible please help me, I would like you to change my email manually to your level so that I will receive code quickly and have access my business account. please help me if you can change my email with this new email : franceamour8@gmail.com

I’m really waiting for an answer from you.
Cordially.

1 Like

Hi @agrocomexport

Could you please reach out to our business dedicated support on the website with this request? You can do it from this page while not being logged in. Drop a message to the chat to initiate a conversation.

1 Like

I have been logged out of the app and I am not receiving confirmation emails. Unable to chat with anyone, nor to open a thread here. How am I supposed to log back in to my account and operate?

@Oleksii I have the Problem, that my business Mail address has changed and I don´t have access to my Mail anymore (Business account) - because I can´t log in, I can´t open a ticket to find a solution - maybe someone from your support can help me?

1 Like

I also have this issue. Support is impossible. They keep telling me to login to online chat - which I cannot do. They then told me to delete and re-add the app and say I have forgotten my passcode (which I have not) and that that will get me through to an online agent. This does not work as the app doesn’t send the verification email so I do not get a QR code to login. Utterly appalling

Hello, can you please also help me with this issue? I had this problem all day today with my Revolut Business account. After inserting email address on log-in page, followed by my password, Revolut says to check my email inbox for email. However, no email received at all. I have already tried this over 20 times today. Please help me to fix this issue.

Hi @Erica123 and welcome.
As you are using a business account, you can reach out to the Team by using the form @Mariana_Rodrigues posted a few days ago.
The link to it (is here).

1 Like

Many thanks Graham but it looks like this is for prospective customers. Nevertheless I submitted my inquiry but has it worked for existing customers?

1 Like

Further to my previous post, my username/ email address is:

Please could Team Revolut look into this issue asap. (i.e. check why the confirmation email isn’t being sent to me at log-in).

Many thanks

1 Like

Hi @Erica123 :wave:

I have reached out to you under another Topic, so we can solve your query :eyes:

Thanks Mariana. Just to let you all know that I did manage to connect with a Live Chat agent and she was able to sort the issue out. It seems that the system had put on a block on my account which they now removed. So relieved it is sorted now. Thanks Graham and Mariana for your help

2 Likes

Great news, I am happy for you :heart:

And thank you @Graham_Lees for connecting us :pray:

1 Like

I have the same problem @Mariana_Rodrigues
Could you please reach out? Non-business account but I switched phone and the only option I have to confirm my account is by mail which doesn’t work. I don’t receive any email whatsoever! Tried a gazillion times.

No one to reach out to and this issue seem to be bothering A LOT of users. As a paying metal customer this is NOT GOOD.

I have the same problem @Mariana_Rodrigues. Non-business account, can’t log-in in app as I don’t receive any email for confirmation! Only chat options are in-app so the only available support line that I could find was this thread.

Many thanks.

Hi @jpamorim and welcome
As a new user, you may have missed (this topic) on the many alternative ways to contact :r:
Let us know how you get on.

1 Like

I need your help The e-mails sent by Revolut do not reach me, so I cannot access my account.

What can I do?

Hi @GokhanErdogan and welcome.
Please refer to the previous post to yours in this topic which shows the different ways to contact :r:

1 Like

HELP!! I cannot login to my business account to pay my staffs wages as I’m not receiving confirmation emails

Hi @Northerntg and @GokhanErdogan :wave:

As you are using a business account, you can reach out to the Team by using the form (is here) .

Hope this helps :r: