Email about Revolut Visa

What do you mean? Probably is just, using the card and report any problems with it… When I receive mine, I’ll start using it as my main card, but still carry the mastercard as a backup.

Am I able to be a tester of new Visa card?

Follow the link provided on this post: Email about Revolut Visa

1 Like

Check the link provided on this reply: Email about Revolut Visa

1 Like

I ordered a Visa card via form right now and I don’t see it in the app. Do I have to top up my account first to be able to get it?

You should wait if yoy want Visa. If you need any card, order physical /virtual card in the app (Email about Revolut Visa)

@anon33247966
I ordered the Visa Card at Wednesday, but there are no Information at the App. Should I apply again?

@anon33247966 and @anon9918960

Brand logos are not recognize/showing when paying with the VISA card.
Just tested it with aliexpress. Mastercard works fine.

FullSizeRender

1 Like

Same here.
I ordered the Card, but i can’t find nothing in the App.

Same here.
I ordered the Card two days ago, but I can’t find nothing in the App.

Nothing to see in the app

Do you also require some feedback from beta testers? Anyway, here is my first experience using the new card.

Unlike my Revolut Mastercard, this Revolut VISA has a contactless function, which I really like, makes it a lot easier to pay in stores.

The app claims that I can change the PIN code at any ATM. So, I tried changing the PIN code at the following banks ATMs in the following countries. None of them worked.

France:

• Banque Kolb
  • Banque Populaire
  • BNP Paribas
  • CIC
  • Crédit Agricole
  • LCL

Germany:

• Volksbank Trier
  • Targobank
  • PSD Bank Köln
  • Postbank
  • Sparkasse Trier -> option to change PIN but “temporary unavailable”, start screen reports this function is only for German cards
  • HypoVereinsbank
  • Deutsche Bank

Luxembourg:

• ING Luxembourg
  • BIL
  • BGL BNP Paribas
  • BCEE / Spuerkeess
  • Post Luxembourg
  • Raiffeisen

Did anyone manage to change his/her PIN, if so, at which bank in which country?

For card acceptance I have the following experience until now:

• Okay (BE): Not accepted.
  • Colruyt (LU): Merchant was not happy because the card said VISA and he said it will not work, I had to explain it was a Debit card. Card accepted.
  • real,- (DE): Card accepted.

Edit 2017-11-12: I visited France and made an update to the banks where I can’t change the PIN-code.

2 Likes

Poland:
Euronet- ok
BZWBK- ok

User experience:
I haven’t found any place where cards are not accepted. (shopping malls, tolls booth, ATMs, groceries)
In case of DCC both are recognized as British cards (in GBP)

On the internet:

• Visa- canNOT be added to PalPal
  • Mastercard- CAN be added to PayPal
2 Likes

Hi, how can I participate to the beta ? Thanks

ATMs in Germany do not support PIN services for Revolt cards. It’s not specific to the Visa card. Same with Mastercard.

Countries that usually support this: U.K. and Poland.

Hi i applied for visa but never got an email confirmation. 24 hours passed. What should i do? @anon33247966

Got my card today. Quick delivery considering confirmation was on 9th. Thanks again @anon33247966 and @anon9918960 for sharing the opportunity

IMG_20171111_111409_01

5 Likes

Also @anon33247966 card not visible on the app. What should i do please?

my experience: ordered visa (its visible on app, but not delivered yet) at this moment used it as virtual to buy tickets on ryanair

its work !!! and its work as visa debit card (so no fees when buying tickets)
(mastercard work as mastercard prepaid and 2% fees apply)

only small problem is card default currency is GBP and when buying EUR flight need untick ryanair currency conversion or you will be charged at they conversion rates

2 Likes

Yay!!! I was charged 2% a few days ago with Ryanair on the mastercard, now I can avoid it with this new card.