Email about Revolut Visa

Hi there!

The issuer is Revolut :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @anon33247966, maybe you could help me with this?:

Hi @anon33247966 ,

I would like to participate in testing the VISA Card :slight_smile: I filled in the form but I am not sure if that did something. In another Thread you say that we can contact you.

Thanks!

Support cancelled it.

We are creating the cards for people in batches as this is a trial. You will see another card soon :slight_smile:

Could you please reach me out via DM, so I can take a look for you?

There’s no need to contact me now, as the form is available here!

I assume that was adresed to me? The quote above your answer makes it a little confusing

1 Like

Probably it was answer for you :grinning:

Oops! :hushed: My fault :slight_smile:

Additional feedback about new Visa card:

• when I checked the number of funds in account it was confusing:
    ATM printed correct amount but in wrong currency (currently I had only 30,20 PLN in :r:
  • I was able to pay contactless with PIN big amounts (more than 50 PLN, PIN is required)
2 Likes

card works fine

2 Likes

Tried to change pin on Revolut MasterCard (and N26 MasterKarte) and both the pin cannot be changed at any ATM I tried in The Netherlands.
So no difference between Visa or MasterCard.
@anon9918960 and @anon33247966

Also tried resetting my PIN number at several banks in The Netherlands, with no success. Don’t know the exact locations, but it covered all major banks (ABN / ING / Rabobank / SNS). ABN is listed on the VISA website as a location that supports PIN change, but the reality is different. Note: with my ABN VISA card I was also unable to change the PIN number.

Used the card a few times now, it all works fine. Tend to use the MasterCard more at this time because I can remember that PIN number though :wink:

2 Likes

Hi there thanks for your reply. I filled this out earlier in the week yet still don’t have any cards showing on my account. Could you double check for me please? Thanks so much for your help.

1 Like

Sure. Let me have a look for you.

Hi Neil, nope the Revolut Mastercard did not work in the same ATM in Luxembourg (Die Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat, Luxembourg (BCEE9)).

Cheers and thanks for a great product.

Dee

Hi AndreasK,

I would like to participate in Visa cards pre launch pilot test

I am happy to get a free contactless Revolut card :slight_smile:

Used :r: issued VISA card online to pay in EUR and website correctly identified my base currency as GBP. For my Wirecard issued MC my base currency is incorrectly identified as EUR. Both scenarios have there advantages. Would be good if it was technically possible to vary your base currency to fool the DCC fraudsters.

Unfortunately, the beta version has been now closed :frowning: Thank you for your interest.

in contactless mode