Email about Revolut Visa

As stated before. No problem changin PIN of my new VISA in the Czech Republic. I used first ATM I saw. That was Česká Spořitelna (member of Erste Group). This option seems to be available in every ATM in the Czech Republic…

card

PIN change via ATM works fine (in the UK.) for the Revolut Visa pre-paid debit.

I tried changing the PIN today of the Revolut Visa and Revolut Mastercard at the following banks ATMs in Luxembourg:

• BCEE / Spuerkeess
  • BGL BNP Paribas
  • Post Luxembourg
  • Raiffeisen

None of the ATM was able to change the Revolut Visa, Revolut Mastercard or a third party Maestro, Visa and V Pay card I carry.

It`s nice that on the receipt is now written your name. :slight_smile:

Now I just need Apple Pay for spending and it will be perfect :slight_smile:

card2

Would love the chance to test one out please. I tried to message you but it wouldn’t let me. Thanks so much!!!

I recieved my Revolut Visa today, one day before scheadule :slight_smile: 10 days untracked shipment to Slovenia.

Out of the box the card did seem shinier than the MasterCard. When holding them together I literally can not tell if they are different, maybe the Visa has a brighter blue hue.

I was able to change the PIN in Slovenia at following ATMs:
-NLB (Nova Ljubljanska Banka)
-Delavska hranilnica
-Abanka

Works at the following merchants:
-Petrol (gas station)-tag transportation
-Tuš (grocery store)-tag groceries
-Mercator (grocery store)-tag groceries
-Lidl (grocery store)-tag groceries
-Hofer (grocery store)-tag groceries
-Eurospin (grocery store)- tag shopping
-Spar (grocery store)-tag shopping
-Mol (gas station)-tag groceries (should be transportation, but it is also groceries with MasterCard, likely merchants “fault”)
-local China Shop-tag home

(I will edit this post in the coming days, to add other banks when I pass their ATMs and Merhants as I pay)

When activating the card with the first chip and PIN transaction I recieved a notification from Revolut app that the card is now active. I have tried one contactless transaction and It worked well. Contactless works well, the limit for PIN request is at the Slovenian national of 15€.

An interessting observation was that with chip and pin the bill said “Revolut Prepaid” and on contactless “Visa Prepaid”, both at the same merchant. This behaviour continues at all merchants, contactless is “Visa” and chip “Revolut Prepaid”.

5 Likes

Would love one too please if possible. Got a few trips coming up this year and would love to try out a Visa card on them. Thanks.

Hi Neil,

I tried again in Switzerland on two ATMs: MigrosBank and Bank Cler. Both ATMs offered changing pin for the Revolut MC, but not for the new Visa, for which only withdrawals were offered.

Sure! Please fill up this form: https://revolut.typeform.com/to/ZGpswx

Nice. Erste bank in Croatia also allows for PIN change. In fact, I think all Croatian ATMs do.

1 Like

Greece update
I also tried today EUROBANK and PIRAEUS BANK and both doesn’t have the option to change PIN for VISA.

EUROBANK, PIRAEUS BANK, and ALPHA BANK have the option to change PIN for MASTERCARD.
NBG doesn’t

@anon33247966 @anon9918960

Will the Visa cards become Platinum and metal in the future?

Monaco is offering this cards3-bf0bbf2b44eb7e32a48c7ddf9e27436f9111021c2aaa9334f936781e7877d2b2

Metal Platinum cards if you buy their “tokens” (kind of invest) but you get a special bank account(for cryptocurrencies and regular money is the idea) and card. If you take the free option you get a plastic card without travel insurance.

These are the benefits:
500,000 USD cover for travel insurance
1-2% Cashback
$400-1000 free ATM withdrawal limit
$4000-unlimited Interbank Exchange Limit

Sounds very interesting of course.

But if they can issue Platinum metal cards (for a higher price), when will Revolut do it :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello @anon33247966
I would also like to test the Visa credit card. But I also have a question that you may answer directly. Is Paysafe or Wirecard the current supplier?
I first had a Wirecard with which I was satisfied … with the current Paysafe I can register unfortunately neither with Apple nor with my Mobilfunkprovider. Is there still a possibility to get a Wirecard or does the Visa solve my problem? Thank you for your answer.

Just received my visa.

• PIN changed on ATM, Euronet, Poland in Getin Bank branch
  • after PIN change, a new PIN is presented in the app, but there was no notification about a change
  • card delivery time was longer than MasterCard (MC was printed in Poland, Visa in GB, MC looks like cheaper version)
  • in my opinion, visa looks better, I meant material quality
  • the card is also prepaid as mentioned before
2 Likes

Hi, Neil. I’m having some problems with this. I filled the form like a week ago. The next day the card appeared in the app. It was suposedly sent and expected to arrive yesterday, but I never got any tracking number. For that reason, I asked yesterday in the app support section if it had actually been sent. They could only confirm it had been printed, and invited me to contact them today for further information. The support person that attended me today couldn’t help me in any way. Instead, he ‘deleted’ the Visa card in my account. So I’ve filled the form today again. Could you please confirm if a new card is going to be sent?

Thanks in advance

I have used my Visa a few times now. I think the quality of the card itself is better than the Mastercard issued by Wirecard, the colors are nicer. Other than that I experienced no differences.

I have tried to change the PIN at various ATMs in the Netherlands but I didn’t find any ATM supporting this. I have tried all the big banks and the independent ATMs from YourCash and GWK Travelex.

1 Like

Just to clarify, I was willing to wait further for the first card to arrive, but since I can no longer see it in the app, I asume it has been canceled, so it will be useless if it finally arrives. Am I right?

Hi @jutago,

I think you can also link it afterwards: under cards, you have the chance to buy a new card physical or virtual) and below there is the possibility to link an existing Revolut card

Cheers
E.

That only works if the card wasn’t logged as lost or stolen, I believe. Support might have done that. Seems logical to do when a card doesn’t arrive within time.

Thank you. I know that. The problem is:

• I still don’t know if the card has actually been sent
  • I suspect the support person canceled the card and that’s the reason I can’t see it anymore. He told me that I should ask for a new card in the app, but that’s not possible for a Visa.

That’s why I decided to fill the form again.