Email about Revolut Visa

because Revolut is based in UK :wink:

1 Like

got card quickly: send email request, next day it seen in app, after few more days delivered. Pin changed in ulster bank machine (option: pin services)

1 Like

This would solved problem !!! and what is then point Visa for dutch ? only i understand so far visa very good for USA but need too full debit for internet online order and abroad it would too problem solved for pin change.

And i got tomorrow hopefully Visa card will do testing in dutch.

In Holland, Visa and Mastercard are not common accepted in stires etc as we use Vpay and Maestro.

Some stores however do accept visa and mastercard but if it is prepaid odds are that it could be refused.

As :r: want to become a good competitor full debit cards is a serious thing to add and travel insurance since N26 rolled the black accounts here in the Netherlands.

N26 has also a insurance on payments(dispute/chargeback) for thigs that you ordered and where not oke

Yea i understand what you said but if revolut add full debit cards it would good competitor im sure dutch full support for full debit cards vote… now i see like 80% mastercard better in dutch then 20% visa it seem because mastercard is full debit card.

Anyway im curious tomorrow i got then.

Tested today for first time in a shop in Holland, by entering the pin code. The transaction was successful. Tomorrow, I’ll test contactless payment. The ATM indeed has no pin service, so I have to use the default pin code for now.

Pity there is no VPay combined (at least I don’t see the logo on the card).

1 Like

At the ING ATM it is not possible to change the pincode

Yeah, it’s also finally not possible to change the PIN also in Spain I guess (Santander, BBVA, Sabadell, Kutxa, Bankia… none)

Visa card got EMV-Chip ? Dutch accept and only if they have an EMV chip.
mabye beter “R” better inform clear ?

It has an EMV chip so should be okay. :slight_smile:

@anon33247966 could check when I will see my Visa card?

Hello,

I can not deposit the Visa card with the payment service manager “vodafone wallet” in Germany. The error message “only Visa cards are allowed” is displayed. Can you please take a look?

Also it is not possible to change the PIN at ATMs. The dialogue for the PIN change is not displayed or it comes the indication that this is “not possible with this card”. It would therefore be very helpful to be able to make the PIN change via the Revolutapp.

First the good news: I could buy lunch by paying contact-less. :sweat_smile:

The bad news: I couldn’t tank at an unmanned station. The Visa card was identified as PREPAID CARD! :confused:

could not change my visa card pin code at one of the raiffeisen bank switzerland atms… option not offered.

In Portugal, there isn’t any atm that can change the pin code. Do I really need to travel to Spain to change my pin code?

Tanken bij een onbemand tankstation kan ook niet met de Masterkaart. Dit staat ook in de FAQ.

AFAIK it depends on station

Have you tried the Multibanco ones or the Euronet ones?

have you checked the ATM finder on visa.com, filter set to “PIN change”?

I don’t think this option is available when searching in Portugal (at least when I selected the nearby option).Screenshot_20171118-082335_01