Email about Revolut Visa

@badskittler right, but it’s more complicated. ATMs are also the standard way of changing card PINs here, but Revolut cards won’t work.

I went to visa.com, searched for ATMs with “change PIN” feature, went to a bank that was listed there, and it didn’t work.

1 Like

Mine arrived today.

Better quality: more vibrant color and some varnish (not on my MC card).

Still not activated, so not tested :wink:

And for the pin, unfortunatly in France it is impossible to change it :frowning:

2 Likes

Have you tried it? I don’t remember this 100%, but I think mine worked at an ATM without appearing as being “active” in the app itself.

At this moment I have not found any cash machine without possibility of change pin (of course I know that there are somewhere)

1 Like

This should be active already you don’t have to wait for the delivery date shown in app

Yes but i have to “activate” it with a pin chip paiement. And now i’m … at home !

Went to a UK ATM (First touchscreen ATM I have ever used in fact!) and changed the pin, went through fine and card working a treat. Not as flashy as my Premium card but still nice quality :slight_smile:

Just wish I could have a higher quality premium card, ideally a visa on their own payment network, issued by Revolut themselves as that’d be the icing on the cake.

Many thanks all :slight_smile:

Something I have noticed after reading both my Visa and my Mastercard: (click them both for full images)

Mastercard:

Visa:

After checking out the cards by scanning them with my phones NFC :slight_smile:

ATM Planet Cash- ok
Chip and Pin transactions - ok
Disabling options in security section - works
And…

PayPal - finally works
Online transactions - work

1 Like

The most of cards that I ever had was not providing transaction history. Theoretically it is for safety. But prepaid card’s usually are returning this information. I thing it is better then this information are not available. One of my bank debit cards provide this information and I don’t know why :wink:
:r: is better also in this!

1 Like

Haven’t used the Visa-card yet, but here’s a small bit of feedback regarding the way the card is displayed in the app. The image in the app doesn’t match the actual card. App shows the card with only the ‘R’ logo in the upper right corner (like the premium ones), physical card has the full Revolut name on the top left. Would be nice if also is like that in the app.

2 Likes

Hi AndreasK. I would also like to join the test.
thanks

Used the Visacard today and the security options in app are available directly after the transaction.

I tried to change the visa pin code today at two different ATMs in Switzerland: PostFinance and BEKB (Berner Kantonalbank). But the only option offered was withdrawal. I will try at other banks’ ATMs.

It would be great if Revolut make the cards full debit instead of debit prepaid.

Interesting time at Barclays ATM today. Machine read VISA card and displayed on screen “Revolut Prepaid Debit Card”. Also notified twice that the balance was being displayed in GBP. Liked that.

Paysafe and Wirecard issued MC’s never worked at my local greengrocer’s contactless but VISA card does :slight_smile:.

Set out to try card in various ATM’S but had blocked ATM withdrawals and left phone at home. No amount of technology can overcome stupidity :wink:.

3 Likes

Did some online shopping at a Dutch website priced in Euro’s and at checkout choosed to pay with VisaCard, paymentservice provided bij PayPal and got this screen. Why?

you should ALWAYS pay in the local currency (so the 2nd option in the screenshot you took) . If you use the Paypal conversion you will loose the benefits of the Revolut real rate conversion :wink:

2 Likes

The Visa card is visible in the app and should be posted at 14.11. But nothing happens. Posted is still inactive and there is no tracking number.

1 Like

I know and I did, but why is the VisaCard recognized as a GPB currency card as I live in the Euro sector.