Email about Revolut Visa

Just to give you an update, Curve has been contacted - I hope they change it soon!

3 Likes

Well done. I’ll keep an eye and let you know of any change or otherwise.

Tried to change the pin at a Rabobank ATM and there is no option to change pin.

I still havent found an ATM where I can change the PIN yet. I’ve sent @anon9918960 some videos from other ATMs that do not have this options. Feel free to share if you have found an ATM where you can change the PIN.

I tried multiple ATMs in France, Germany and Luxembourg. None of them was able to change my PIN. @redi reported that Euronet and BZWBK in Poland where able to change the PIN.

Yes, this is pretty common. Its nothing Revolut could change. Not all ATMs support PIN services.

Almost all ATMs in the UK and Poland will work, for example, and probably none in the countries you mentioned. (Often, changing PIN is limited to the customers of a certain bank.)

2 Likes

I remember it was possible to change the PIN code from the app in the early days. This doesn’t seem possible anymore. Maybe they could reintroduce this feature?

1 Like

Yes, your are right. I don’t know the reason why they changed this but the app method also has as UX downside: once the PIN is changed in the app, the card’s chip has to be updated als well at a POS terminal or ATM that can write on the chip. After changing the PIN in the app, one has to use the card with the old PIN at least once and only then the PIN will be updated on the chip. Maybe there were too many cases of users having problems with this.

1 Like

Does this ATM have PIN Services?

Have you tried to locate a VISA ATM with PIN services? Use this link: https://www.visa.com/atmlocator/#(page:results,params:(query:Germany)) Choose a country and then click PIN CHANGE!

I am sorry for image’s quality, but there is some protection layer on the screen. This is how it looks like in BZWBK ATM

This is sometimes hard to figure out. Some ATMs show the option to access PIN services, but it fails eventually. (Something like: We’re sorry, the service is not available for your bank at the moment. Please try again later.) As far as I know, these ATMs might be limited to cards for customers of that bank.

1 Like

Yes works fine with chip n pin

Guys :wave: thank you so much for all your valuable feedback, it’s incredibly helpful for us!

We’d like to find a solution regarding changing yours card PIN, so could you please locate an ATM with PIN services and give it a try?

Please keep the receipt if it’s available, and let us know the ATM merchant (provided) & location!

2 Likes

Do you want feedback for both Mastercard and Visa cards on this matter? Because it seems to be the same for all Revolut cards.

Let’s use this thread for VISA feedback.

1 Like

Hello,
like many others, my VISA card appeared last week within the app, and I expected it to arrive at the beginning of this week. However, no new VISA in my mailbox, even today. :frowning:
I know that the app says something around 2 weeks shipping time, but the Mastercard made it within 2 days (standard shipping)… Someone said that the VISA cards are trackable, but this isn’t implemented into the app, is it?

Hi, it’s the form still valid?

@anon33247966 This website almost only displays ATM’s from ABN AMRO in the Netherlands as soon as I select “PIN change”. I tried 2 ATM’s and both doesn’t have the option to change PIN.

ATM 1:
ABN AMRO BANK

BURG.WUITEWEG 12
DRACHTEN, 9203KK
NETHERLANDS

ATM 2
ABN AMRO BANK

NOORDERBUURT 27
DRACHTEN, 9203AL
NETHERLANDS

I don’t receive mine visa yet but usually in Poland when I insert the card to atm there I can choose cash withdrawal or other. In other there are pin options and cellular phones pre paid top ups.

@anon33247966 successfully changed my VISA pin in UK at Royal Bamk of Scotland, hardly a suprise as pin change option is available in 95% of UK ATM’s as it’s the standard way of changing a pin in the UK. I have cards with 3 other UK banks and none have a pin change option in their apps only at ATM. Guess its different in other countries.

3 Likes