Email about Revolut Visa

Yep, mine arrived in the app too, thanks

1 Like

Drop me a direct message please!

2 Likes

So far:

• The card is much more beautiful than the regular one, maybe because this one is issued by Revolut. You can see a difference in the quality and in how vibrant the colors of the card are.

• Using it for online shopping, the brand logos do not appear on the app (contrary to the mastercard one).

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for sharing their experience so far :blush:

Really look forward receiving mine soon !

1 Like

I don’t see a difference in quality here. Both my basic cards, Mastercard + Visa, look the same quality wise, equally vibrant.

1 Like

Guys be patient. I applied the Visa card last Wednesday (November 8). Finally today the card appeared in the app. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of card quality. Not directly related to the Visa test but still:
Unfortunately the ones that need attention in this regard are Revolut Premium cards. Especially the black one is somewhat matte and is an absolute scratch magnet. Mine was in an ATM once and is all scratched up. It desperately needs a clear coat or some metallic layer to give it a more premium feel, a shine and protection against scratches.

Perhaps if later down the line there is a premium version of the Visa card, this can be improved :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon33247966 Not need see already post above of me. It is fixed i see now on me app.

1 Like

Hey @anon9918960 bit of feedback on Visa - Unlike Mastercard when I added Visa to Curve App it was shown as a plain Visa card without Revoult branding etc… It was added successfully though no issues.

Screenshot_20171114-150851

1 Like

Nice Spot Ali!

I guess because the card is relatively new they haven’t updated their database yet!

We’ll look into this

3 Likes

Received the Visa card today. Thanks!
The design is more bright, more shiny. Like it!

How do I activate the Visa card? In the app it is still in delivery proces. Do I have to wait till the expected delivery date?

1 Like

Glad to hear that @Michiell! Try to log out and log back in the app!

Thanks @anon33247966 but nothing changed, only the Visa is the first card now instead of the MasterCard.
I will try a ATM tomorrow. Keep you updated.

You should be able to use the card. Remember to use an ATM or chip + PIN before trying to pay contactless.

1 Like

Logging out and back doesn’t work. I contacted chat support and they advised to wait till the expected delivery date for the card features to be available
I got my card last week but all the security features are still not enabled.
@anon9918960 please note this for feedback

1 Like

@Ali95 my app looks exactly the same

I am not 100 % sure but I believe I used mine before all settings were active. It worked.

1 Like

Oh yes card does work though it’s just all the security stuff is not enabled

Have you tried chip + PIN or “just” online?

Ah so that’s why! I was very stumped on the way back from Tesco :blush: