Email about Revolut Visa

I also don’t have visa card in the app. Probably limit number of testers has been reached.

Hi @m27sv, thanks for sharing. That’s good news.

PS: A merchant can not detect the currency of a card. It’s the card issuer’s country code. Ryanair just assumes that a card issued in the U.K. should be a GBP card. :wink:

@anon9918960, @anon33247966 - still no information about my Visa card in app :frowning:

@anon33247966 still no information about my Visa card in app any update or still delivery countine ?

Hi Guys! Please wait until EOD Monday.

If by the end of Monday you don’t see the card in the app, it will be because

1. Your details don’t match what we have on our side
  2. You have already ordered one
2 Likes

Also, please keep the feedback coming in. We are making changes everyday!

Its really helpful. Constructive feedback is great, and the positive feedback is really good to know also!

5 Likes

I’ve changed my mastercard PIN in Portugal without a problem. Will wait to receive the VISA one to try it out.

1 Like

Hi Redi,

Can you DM me on your experience with Paypal. Anyone else also - pls send a message through.

Anyone else expecting to see a card in the app but not?

Unfortunately I can’t see visa card in the app :frowning:

I see nothing :disappointed_relieved:

Me too… Card was ordered on Friday.

So I went to the cinema today in the Netherlands, and wanted to try out my Visa card as they started to support Mastercards and Visa Cards.

Unfortunately the card is not accepted.

The employee told me that only Visa credit and debit is accepted but Visa Electron and Prepaid not.
Something that makes it only harder to use the Visa card here.

When I put the card in the terminal for payment the terminal say: Read stripe (Magneetstrip lezen), it does not recognize it on swipe.

So 2 things for feedback

1. Make the card a full debit one(or credit debit) to have a better coverage.
  2. Think about the addition of V pay on this card what would be great for use in all stores here

Nothing to see in the app. I ordered last Wednesday. So I decided today to apply again.

Hi Guys,

We are working hard to try and get these to you.

I hope everyone who ordered before 3 today can see it!

3 Likes

@anon9918960 That right i can confirm. have same 1 week issue.

It work i see on app now. Team Revolut are working hard every day batch.

I got 17 november arrived Visa card. Will do some testing

1 Like

Yes! Visa is in the app. I will test it out in Poland and in online stores. In Poland it is easy to pay using the card, almost everywhere is payment terminal so it will be easy to test. Thank you :r:

1 Like

Thank you. I saw the Visa card in the app.

1 Like

I have one more question - how should we report problems with card or with the app triggered by adding second card? Here in this thread or will we get different bug tracker for this?

It works for me. Good work! :slight_smile: