Email about Revolut Visa

Hi Andreas,

Is the Visa pilot still on? I have some friends who I referred the Revolut app specifically for the Visa card and they cannot apply using that link anymore. Also, when are you guys plannig to go live with Visa for all clients?

Thanks for your update.
Gabi

Hi Andreas ,
I am also very intrested in the Visa Card ist there a way to get into the test ?
Greats from Germany

I tried to use the Visa card in the Netherlands at a POS Terminal but the card was not recognized by. However they accept Visa and Mastercard

Is this a issue from :r: or the merchant?

Hi Andreas, I’d love to be part of the Visa trial too, either physical or virtual card. Let me know if I can qualify.

thx

Hi, you can order a virtual Visa card right now :slight_smile: All the new virtual ones are Visa.

1 Like

I’d love to use a Revolut Visa card for upcoming travel in about a month. Will it be available to the public by then or is there a way to sneak into early access?
Thanks in advance!
// @AndreasK

You will be given the choice to choose between MasterCard & VISA in the near future :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s great news! Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Great news!

But for customers who already have a MasterCard, is it possible to solicit a Visa card?
Free?

1 Like

Once we have more information we will announce :satellite:

6 Likes

What about that metal card? :roll_eyes:

(I know, I’m pushing my luck here :laughing:)

4 Likes

I hope it will be soon available
:grinning:

Hi @AndreasK !
I would like to get a Visa card.
Is it possible to get one ? :slight_smile:

Thanks

At the moment you cannot choose between VISA and MasterCard. However, the virtual cards are VISA.

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m really interested in having a Revolut Visa card.

Is there a way to get one ?

Thank you.

Soon you will be able to chose between MasterCard or Visa.

2 Likes

Hi @AndreasK , I’d love to be part of the Visa trial too, either physical or virtual card, to be honest would prefer virtual one. Let me know if I can qualify. I do not find the option to send you a direct message here…

Hi. I can trial to visa card? I prefer Physical card, please

@AndreasK i can submit a new card?

VISA trial was closed some time ago :frowning:

1 Like

Hey @badskittler @SaKio @cookiemonster78

It have been stated by Revolut that you will soon be able to decide the kind of card you want to received from inside the app, just a little more wait :slight_smile:

@cookiemonster78 To my knowledge all Virtual cards are VISA cards.

3 Likes