Editing my Bank Transfer Accounts ...

How can I correct the data in my Bank Transfer accounts? What to do? I don’t see how to edit them …

Thnx!

1 Like

(next time I make a banktransfer I prefer not to make the same mistake with incorrect data)

Hello @SiertW_NL,

Have you set wrong bank account details? If yes, just tap and hold on the bank account details to delete them and the add the new one.

Best,

Andreas K.

1 Like

At the time of writing (Octomber 2019) you need to left swipe the bank account.
The long press does not work anymore.

Best

1 Like

@ SiertW_NL -you need to be in the payments section , that is at the bottom of your application , the third icon from left to right.Then click on the Bank transfer,select the bank account you need to modify and then click on the 3 dots on the upper right corner and there you have the edit option.
it took me some time as well to find it…not a very friendly interface…the new one…the swiping option was more nicer.

There is obviously a bug in the :r: app version 7.8 (iOS). The app hangs when you try to edit a bank account/recipient. :frowning:

1 Like

7.8.1 has the same issue! Can anyone confirm or is this a problem with my account?

7.9 is out and it’s still not working.

̶u̶̶p̶̶d̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶1̶̶:̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶’̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶o̶̶r̶̶k̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶7̶̶.̶̶9̶̶.̶̶1̶̶.̶
̶u̶̶p̶̶d̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶2̶̶:̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶’̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶o̶̶r̶̶k̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶7̶̶.̶̶1̶̶0̶̶.̶
update 3: Fixed in 7.11. Thanks!