Eat out and enjoy up to 30% instant cashback with new Restaurant Rewards!

Brand_Retail_Marketing 2021_Rewards UK Q2 London Restaurant rewards_e-mail_Email-Header-Restaurant-rewards (1)

We’re officially allowed back inside pubs and restaurants - Hallelujah! :hamburger:

To celebrate, we’re giving you all the chance to eat your way around London for less :money_mouth_face:

Our new Rewards show you nearby pubs and restaurants like Franco Manca, Smoking Goat, The Craft Beer Co & Pret, where you can grab a table and get up to 30% instant cashback to your Revolut account, just seconds after paying.

So where are you heading for food later? Tell us about it in the comments below :shallow_pan_of_food:

Check more info at Eat out and enjoy up to 30% instant cashback with new Restaurant Rewards!

Enjoy,
Team Revolut

7 Likes

Looking forward to using this new feature, however it’s not entirely clear whether the discount applies to any location of the restaurant chain or just the location shown on the map

2 Likes

Hi there!

You just need to follow the steps below, and you’ll be filling up on delicious food in no time.

To get started:
:stuffed_flatbread: Head to Hub > Rewards
:stuffed_flatbread: Pick a pub, restaurant or coffee shop
:stuffed_flatbread: Tap to activate the Reward before paying with your Revolut card
:stuffed_flatbread: Your cashback will land in your account moments after paying the bill. Sweet!

Best,
Team Revolut

4 Likes

Hi Mariana,

Can I just double check if you need to be on a specific plan in order to make use of the above?

3 Likes

I had activated restaurant cashback for two restaurants (Kanada Ya and Honest burgers).
I used my revolut card and I did not receive instant cashback.

Is there a network problem right now with insta rewards?

1 Like

Is there a network problem with this because I used my card in two restaurants that were listed and I have not received my cashback.

1 Like

I used this the other day and it worked great. Cash straight back into my account.

3 Likes

Hello,

I am reporting an extremely frustrating situation I’ve been having on multiple occasions with instant cashback in restaurant offers.

As per advertised on offers in my Revolut app, I activated my offers before paying, where my cashback offer for the restaurant payment never showed up. ( I had used that offer before and the instant cashback showed up before).

In total, there are 3 transactions at restaurants that should’ve received I stand cashback but the cashback never showed up. The transaction includes a bill at London Cocktail Club and Gloria on 27/9, and most recently at Circolo Poplare on 9/10.

I had immediately reported the incident about the missing cashback to your team via the chat, and everytime the message gets picked up by a different rep who basically circles around, claiming that a ‘team’ is handling it, meanwhile each time the different rep tells me a different thing which circles to nowhere. It’s been more than 2 weeks since the missing instant cashback in September and the issue is still circling around in an endless loop with your customer chat, each time my message being handled by a different person that gets me to nowhere.

Having experienced multiple instants of missing cashbacks and the horrible endless and helpless loop in dealing with your customer service, it really made me lose all confidence with Revolut - what if something really wrong happened with my money in you account, and I’m stuck with the horrific customer service that I experienced this time? Is there anyway I can speak to a human that can actually help me solve the issue and provide any reassurance?

I would really, really appreciate your help with resolving this matter with my missing cashback and help re-instate the good faith I have in Revolut. Please don’t make me regret saying all the great things I’ve advocated amongst my friends for Revolut. Please.

Thank you.

1 Like

I bought an aftershave in Boots in April 2021, still waiting my 3% cashback :grimacing:

Sadly, you need to pull :r: hair out actually to get your promised cashback :expressionless:

2 Likes

Please add UAH balance

2 Likes

Hi admin, could i talk to you in private please, i cant figure out how to message you

I used my revolut card with one of the online offers accepting cookies and all but the cashback is not appearing in the pending section of the app. Online chat told me to wait 90 days but that doesn’t make sense to me, 90 days is for receiving the cashback not for seeing it come up as pending, correct?

any advice on what to do? customer support have been quite useless, i got the impression they were just trying to fob me off with a different excuse every time

2 Likes

Hi @bthere79 !

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Sometimes it can take more time for you to be able to see the transaction pending in the cashback section. Please, allow it a few more days, and if it is still not here, feel free to reach out to our support team, as we will be able to investigate more.

Best,
Mariana I Revolut Team

I am still waiting for my Boots shopping 2% cashback since April 2021 :expressionless:

Sadly, Revolut cashback it’s just a fake marketing illusion :pensive:

Sounds much worse than top cashback and their cookie escuses

1 Like