Early salary (uk)

With bank holiday being my pay date (28th may) will I then receive salary on the Friday

2 Likes

Hello @jus00014 Welcome to the community. :sunflower:

Thank you for raising this concern with us. While we can’t guarantee Early Salary for every situation, we work hard to process incoming transfers as quickly as possible. Our ability to make users’ funds available depends on when their employer sends the file.

The timeframe for receiving salary payments (usually BACS) in the UK is 2-3 business days. To get a better estimate, you can always check with your employer’s payroll department about their typical submission times for bank holidays. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

when would my employer need to send the wages in order for me to get them, surely if they send them 3 working days before this should still land in my account at 5pm on the last working day?

2 Likes

In advance of a PH or a weekend (when the date falls due), my UK work pension is consistently paid so that it hits the account in a timely fashion with the funds immediately available on a normal bank working day, so I think you should be good to go on that - assuming your employer takes the required action to ensure that happens of course.
We can’t possible know that they will do that of course - you will have to ask them.

2 Likes

@jus00014 Yes, that is correct. If your employer submits payroll on Wednesday, May 23rd, Revolut should process it and you’d likely receive your salary on Friday, May 25th . :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

What time does the salary normally arrive for today?