Dual Citizen Tried signing up for Revolut with wrong address

Hey Revolut team!

I am a dual citizen (US/UK) and travel extensively between both. Revolut sounds amazing so I signed up for it, but unfortunately I did so with my US address. It put me on a big waitlist for when it becomes available in the US.

It won’t allow me to change anything when I login and just directs me to the waitlist.

Can you help me reset my account so I can put in my UK address instead?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Chris.

Do you have an EEA passport or right to remain in the UK?

Hi AndreaK,

Yes I do. I am a full UK citizen and grew up here. If needed I can send it your way :slight_smile:

Super. Let me get in touch with you via DM so that I can help you out :slight_smile:

hi, i also have the same issue as i currently live in the UK but left the address on revolut as my singapore address. is it possible for me to change the address to my UK address?

hi, i left a question for you

Hi @arnoldt97, are you able to reach me out via DM?

im not sure how i can do that on this site

hi, i dont have the option of sending a direct message. is there a reason for this?

Ok - I will do that for you :slight_smile:

Hi I have the same problem. I am a US/Italy dual citizen, dual resident. I signed up with USA address and now I’m blocked. Can you pls help?

Hey there. Could you please send me a direct message?

Not sure how to do that.

Apparently I have to wait 24 hours before I can send you a DM as I signed up this morning. Can you send me one?