Double charged

To add insult to injury, you cannot start an in-app chat session to get it fixed … because your ballance is now negative!
So you top up just to be able to chat.

How about removing that rule?

Hello! On February 13 I’ve been charged twice for the same transaction. When I tried to pay, the first time it was an error and then the second time it worked. But I’ve been charged twice and the first attempt is still pending, after more then 7 days. Why the “pending” sum is not refunded? It is not claimed by the merchant. The merchant already charged me.

Hello,
My name is Liza and on the 7th of Feb one of my payments was declined. I payed again and the second transaction went through however I was deducted both transactions from my account and the first one (that was declined) was left pending. It is now the 28th of Feb, and the transaction hasn’t been reverted and it is still pending.
Is there any way to solve this problem?

Hello, yesterday on 26 february I was charged again for 2 payments I’ve made on 21 and 22 february without any reason and now my balance is negative with a lot of money. I’ve contacted the merchants and they told me this is a problem from revolut and they can’t do anything about this because they only charged me once.
Can this be fixed please?

Hello,

I have the same problem. On the 19th of Feb one of my payments was declined because I didn’t have enough money at the time. I charged from another credit card and I payed again and the second transaction went through but however I was deducted both transactions from my account and the first one (that was declined) was left pending. It is now the 3th of March and the transaction hasn’t been reverted and it is still pending.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

I have tried to call them but the number it’s not working and the chat doesn’t help because they only give me some automatic responses…

What can I do?!

I was triple charged for a payment and the merchant said it should be refunded after 7 days. It has now been over 7 days and there is no refund and when I went in again they said they couldn’t process the refund and I’d have to contact revolut but I have had real difficulties contact revolut and the live chat isn’t working.
@anon33247966

Hello, I got double charged 17 days ago for the same item on Revolut. My account reduced accordingly. At this moment one of the transaction appears as concluded and the other one is pending. Can I please get any information on how to solve this. Thank you in advance

Hi there,

I have been charged the same amount in two different days, but that exact amount has been sent to the merchant only once.
What should I do?

Thank you.

Hi there,

I have been charged the same amount in two different days, but that exact amount has been sent to the merchant only once.
What should I do?

Thank you.
@anon33247966