Does SEPA deposit need to come from an account in my name???

Hi. I need to receive a euro SEPA transfer from a non-Revolut bank account in Poland to my euro Revolut account. The Polish account is not my account and is not in my name, and it is a euro currency account. I will be receiving the money into my euro Revolut account which is in my name, using the personal IBAN I have for it. Is it still possible to receive this money?

Bit confused as I read that somewhere SEPA transfers to Revolut have to come from an account in my name.

Thank you for your help

Hey @Bigweed :slight_smile:

I know at least the transfers in EUR reach the SEPA destination from your own account. I assume the destination account is in PLN?

EDIT: after the edition of the first post, this one makes no longer sense.

Just edited the topic to make it clearer. The Polish account is in euros, and my Revolut account is euro too
Cheers

Just wondering if anyone else had any information on this? Would be very grateful as I need to make sure I can receive my money. Thank you for all help.

If you have activated your personal local EUR IBAN, third party payments are no problem. For other bank details, this is what the FAQs say about it:

Yes, you can receive third party transfers from friends and family directly into your Revolut account in any of these supported currencies:

GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, CHF, DKK, HKD, HUF, ILS, INR, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, SGD, TRY, ZAR.