Does Revolut Card support Android Pay?

Really? Good to know :wink:

2 Likes

So youā€™ve got a halo on Twitter but you donā€™t wear one here in the forum? :wink:

4 Likes

and what about this, any credibility to this, for Apple Pay? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are right I need one here :innocent:

4 Likes

Will Revolut support CDCVM (Consumer Device Cardholder Verification Method) at Google Pay? So that I can verify me on my phone by fingerprint instead of typing my PIN into the merchantā€™s terminal?

3 Likes

Any news here? Cant waitā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

Still silenceā€¦ @anon33247966 can you share any info? How long to the end of ā€œsoonā€?

1 Like

3 Likes

Relax, dude :grin:

1 Like

Come on guys why is this taking so long! I need this and to be honest wouldnā€™t have signed up with out this featureā€¦ Is it Googles fault or your fault its taking so long? What does it entail to do this?

1 Like

Need to defend Revolut on this one. GPay will arrive when itā€™s ready.

This apparently is a no simple process. You know how it works- it has to be super secure and it involves generating virtual, tokenized card numbers every time you use GPay.

Polish banks, which are themselves very innovative, took their time to implement it, too.

2 Likes

But DiPocket uses the same background bank, and they already support Google Pay.

And: you canā€™t write ā€œitā€™s coming really soonā€, and then nothing happens for weeks. If so, then please be at least honest.

2 Likes

Bump.

Any news on this?

I canā€™t wait for Google Pay support! Never take my Revolut card with me, always use it through Curve along with my Starling and Monzo - both of which are also useable on Google Pay. Yet my favourite, Revolut, isnā€™t!

2 Likes

Please donā€™t make me move to monese - please make it work.

1 Like

Believe me, many of us are waiting for Google Pay/ Apple Pay.
At this moment it doesnā€™t work and there isnā€™t any timeframe given, still ā€œcoming soonā€ and ā€œaround the cornerā€.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had my eyes glued to this topic for a while waiting patiently but will also add to the numbers here to show Revolut the massive desire for Google Pay functionality.

Iā€™m also a lurker in this topic, and Iā€™d like to join the request because I see that nothing moves in this matter

1 Like

Iā€™m also waiting for Google Pay, before I will switch to Revolut as my main account.

Hey Iā€™m waiting for Android Pay too!

1 Like

Not to beat a notoriously bad at time estimates dead horse, butā€¦

2 Likes