Does Revolut Card support Android Pay?

Are Revolut actually planning on implementing Google Pay? Is it in the works? If so at what stage? @anon33247966

1 Like

What they said at RevRally Copenhagen was that it is under development and will soon be available.

2 Likes

Some answer on Twitter :yum:

2 Likes

Good news… Just have to wait…

1 Like

That’s me by the way.

3 Likes

and yes it’s coming really soon.

4 Likes

And me, by the way :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Really? Good to know :wink:

2 Likes

So you’ve got a halo on Twitter but you don’t wear one here in the forum? :wink:

4 Likes

and what about this, any credibility to this, for Apple Pay? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are right I need one here :innocent:

4 Likes

Will Revolut support CDCVM (Consumer Device Cardholder Verification Method) at Google Pay? So that I can verify me on my phone by fingerprint instead of typing my PIN into the merchant’s terminal?

3 Likes

Any news here? Cant wait…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Still silence… @anon33247966 can you share any info? How long to the end of “soon”?

1 Like

3 Likes

Relax, dude :grin:

1 Like

Come on guys why is this taking so long! I need this and to be honest wouldn’t have signed up with out this feature… Is it Googles fault or your fault its taking so long? What does it entail to do this?

1 Like

Need to defend Revolut on this one. GPay will arrive when it’s ready.

This apparently is a no simple process. You know how it works- it has to be super secure and it involves generating virtual, tokenized card numbers every time you use GPay.

Polish banks, which are themselves very innovative, took their time to implement it, too.

2 Likes

But DiPocket uses the same background bank, and they already support Google Pay.

And: you can’t write “it’s coming really soon”, and then nothing happens for weeks. If so, then please be at least honest.

2 Likes

Bump.

Any news on this?

I can’t wait for Google Pay support! Never take my Revolut card with me, always use it through Curve along with my Starling and Monzo - both of which are also useable on Google Pay. Yet my favourite, Revolut, isn’t!

2 Likes