Documents not yet verified

Hi I have uploaded my documents but they are not been verified yet! Why? Is it normal?

1 Like

Support down at the moment,so check up bit later. Revolut got loads of application/ID to process :smiley:

I am still waiting and its been two days!!

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Mine document verification process is pending for 9 days already, so your case is kind of “mild” compared to more extreme ones

Have you uploaded the documents required?

I have even created bussiness account and uploaded all relevant files to bussiness account since my personal revolut and bussiness revolut are on the same person - me. ( Freelancer ) well all the details are submitted.

I’ll contact the business team on your behalf.

Thank you for your support and looking forward for your collegues repl

1 Like

Hello. I am having the same issue where I uploaded the relevant document almost a day ago but they have still not been approved. Can you help resolve this? As I am travelling tomorrow and need my card to be activated.

Hello. Im in a similar situation… i really need my verification to be processed so i can use my card. Can you help please. Ive also set my topup limit to €20.00 by mistake. Can this be changed please? Thanks

So Gentleman documents under business account are not reachable for the personal account support team. I have resubmitted again a pack of documents and waiting for the support to get back to me.

They’ve replied to your message, they even initiated the conversation again.

Yes many thanks working on that and sending packs of documentation

1 Like

@julianleavy & @SineadRowe an agent will be with you shortly. Apologies for the long wait. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Hello Andreas, I have also been waiting for a couple days now for verification after having submitted all the necessary documents. Could you please help me resolve this?

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Same problem here, sent all the photos and verification process is stuck in ‘processing’ status so money is in the account already but I cannot use it ) :

I have the same problem. I have send pictures yesterday and process seems to be stuck.

1 Like