Document verification taking 10 minutes for 5 days...

Greetings,

I’ve ordered my Revolut physical card. I have requested the activation and sent my identification through front and back photos. Now it is stuck on “We are reviewing your documents. The review process takes up to 10 minutes.”

I am traveling tomorrow, so I need this card working today so I can still top up.
In-app support doesn’t work because it says it’s offline…

If I can’t get this to work I am requesting a refund and sending the card back.

Regards,

Gonçalo Aguiar

1 Like

Hi All ,

I am having same problem,

I have ordered my Revolut physical card. I have requested the activation and sent my identification through front and back photos. Now it is stuck on “We are reviewing your documents. The review process takes up to 10 minutes.” it over 10 days

I am traveling very soon , so I need this card working as soon as possible so I can still top up.

Regards

Braj

2 Likes

Hey Gonçalo,

I think we have managed to get in touch on Facebook and sort it out :slight_smile:

Best,

Andreas K.

0 Likes

Could you please update your app and try to verify your account?

0 Likes

Same problem here. The only difference is that I’ve been waiting over a month and it still displays the same message "verification taking 10 minutes… ".
I am really frustrated as I need this card very soon and I’m worried I won’t be able to make any transactions because it says I’ve reached my annual limit (I’ve spent 111€ so far the limit can’t be 111€ annually for a person that has verified his identity ).
Can we sort this out some way because I deem that revolut is a great product.

P. S: I have already tried updating, logging out and in again, rebooting my device with no success

0 Likes

Same problem. I need the account by tomorrow.contacted support though in-app. I was said that an agent would be in touch within 4 mins,but nothing ever since!

0 Likes

Ok, finally they got back. I understand that weekends could be rush times, but please be transparent in wait times!

0 Likes

Hey sorry for the delay I was not in the office. Glad to hear you’ve managed to verify your account.

0 Likes

Same here - agent promised to come back to me within “a second”…

0 Likes

@Parthiban came back to me, but it still doesn’t work - the passport pic is too blurry (thanks to my crappy mobile and the well worn and faded passport). I sent a high resolution scan - and it’s not accepted because it’s a scan. How stupid is that?

0 Likes

Yippie!
After the 3rd try it finally worked.

Thanks @parthiban.

1 Like

Same.
I am also in hurry because my trip is coming in a couple of days.
If it doesn’t work, I would waste my express delivery fee and will not keep and trust the card.
Hope this is solved shortly.

Thanks

0 Likes

Hello,

I have the same problem. I’ve uploaded my Passport also my proof of residency card in France as well 2 days ago. But my card is still not activated.

Plus, your in-app chat is 6am to 10pm but every time I check it, it’s offline.

I hope you can sort out this problem soon cause I’ll be traveling this weekend.

0 Likes

Hi there. As I can see our support team has responded via in-app chat, could you please reply?

0 Likes

Hello once again,

this is the third thread tha t I reply to, in an attempt to activate my card, as the app is stuck for some days now, in “10 minutes to activate” mode… I have written to the supprt, no reply for 3 days now… can you help @AndreasK ?

Are you Greek? Your name certainly makes me consider that.

Αν ναι, βάλε ένα χέρι αδερφέ… ο σύντεκνος μου την πρότεινε την Revolut αλλά μεχρι τώρα είμαι δυσαρεστημένος…

0 Likes

Den xriazete na kanis kati. O logariasmo sou einai ok apla ksemplokare tin card apo to Card section.

0 Likes

Στείλε μήνυμα στο support κ ζητά να το κάνουν χειροκίνητα γιατί αλλιώς δεν πρόκειται…Εγώ έτσι το έκανα… Ελπίζω αυτό να βοηθήσει

Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36

0 Likes

Ωωπ σόρρυ φίλος,
Νόμιζα ότι ήθελες για ID verification.
Ότι σου είπε ο Αντρέας ισχύει.

Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36

0 Likes

Hi,
I have the same problem since 3 days: I have requested the activation and sent my identification through front and back photos. Now it is stuck on “We are reviewing your documents. The review process takes up to 10 minutes.”
Thank you in advance for the support!
Silvia

0 Likes

Hi @Makena. We’ve responded and resolved your inquiry. If you need further assistance don’t hesitate to reach out. :slight_smile:

0 Likes