Disappointed from Solvakia

My UK friend Paul recommended revolut to me. He said you should use this app its awesome and user friendly.
So i downloaded it. But after signup i see that i cant even test revolut. While i was trying to load some money to try revolut it said you cant topup 10 EUR without verifying identity.
I mean i never used app like this before. How would i just trust giving my personal documents. Disappointed as a user. Because i just try things first then believe them.
"I REPLIED TO PAUL THAT THIS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO USER FRIENDLY BRO"
Revolut team you should look into this matter… I uninstalled the app. But look forward to your positive reply.

Hello @Jarvi,

Sorry for the disappointment, this information is on our website
You need to verify your identity in order to top up and use your Revolut account. This policy is in line with a UK banking regulation called 'Know your Customer’ (KYC) and is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients. It is simply an anti-corruption and fraud measure.

But i am from Solvakia not UK.
Altho one suggetion, revolut should give some threshold like after some topups or days of usage you need to verify. So that people can actually try it. Its pretty suspicous to give personal docs to a new app. I would love to use this app but once i trust this one i would not hesitate to use it.

Revolut follows UK Regulations, so we need to act in accordance with them. All our users need to verify their accounts, either they’re from UK or somewhere else.