Different phone number

Can you please help. I cannot access my revolut app because I am abroad with a different phone number so cannot access the code that you send me to get into the app. Desperate to know what is in my account.

Hi, please contact the :r: team with your old/new phone number so they can locate your account and update the number. I tagged you in the other thread and explained how to send a PM to Andreas.

Best,

I have responded to your direct message :slight_smile:

Hi Andreas

Can you transfer money from your revolut account to a bank account using an iban number??

Many thanks

You mean transfer funds to any bank account? Yes sure : )

To transfer any of our supported 23 currencies to a business or friend go to ‘Transfer’ on the app. Then, swipe left and select the (+) and choose ‘Another Person’ or ‘Business’. You will be prompted to select the country, currency, account details and address of the beneficiary.

Hi Andreas

Sorry to bother you. I managed to do the transfer so thank you but up to now today have had 9 identical emails to co firm the transfer. Is this normal procedure as it seems excessive.

Many thanks
Lucy

Really sorry for such a bother Lucy.

We’ve identified and resolved this issue :slight_smile:

Hi Andreas, have new phone number after losing my old phone. Can’t access my account as it sends verification code to my old phone. Won’t be home for three weeks and really need to get into my account.

Cheers

Toby

Toby, did you contact me on Facebook. I think we have sorted this,