Device already been registered

Hello,
I’m trying to sign into revolut app I’ve just downloaded… I entered my phone number and a 4 digits password but the app keeps on telling me “your device is already registered” and this is not true because it’s the first time I use this app. Thank you for the support
Elena

0 Likes

Hello there, has anyone else used your device to set up their own account? Or the same SIM?

0 Likes

Hello,
No, noone else is using my device or sim

0 Likes

Hi @elenacappellini, I would strongly recommend not to share your phone and mail details here in this public forum. You could write Revolut staff a non-public private message instead.

Cheers!

0 Likes

Hi Frank,

I was just responding the email.
It was not a public forum.
Can you please give me a contact where we can talk and find a solution for
my subscription?

Many thanks,

0 Likes

@elenacappellini Yeah, but your response is still published here in plain view. I would strongly recommend that you go to community.revolut.com, find this thread and delete your private details. If it wouldn’t be public, I would not have been able to see it. I am a user just like you.

And once you are there, find the forum user “larysa.stachowicz”, she is Revolut staff, and write her a private message.

0 Likes

Thank you Frank
Just deleted

0 Likes

:slight_smile:

Good luck with your enquiry.

0 Likes

Hi Larysa,

I am still not able to use the account. No one used my device or sim so far.
Please in case there is already an account registered with my name Elena
Cappellini
cancel it so that I can be able to register.

Please be in touch.

Many thanks

0 Likes

@AndreasK

0 Likes

Hi Elana.

I cannot locate an account under this name. Could you please drop me a direct message with a little more details so that I can help?

0 Likes

Hi Andreas,

I do not understand how to drop you a direct message. Can you please tell
me where I can drop it?
Let me know.

Thanks,

0 Likes

Sure! I will do that for you.

0 Likes

Hello, I have a similar problem.
I tried to install the app with my phone number A but I didn’t get to the end so I tried with another one B. Now I’m in my account setting trying to change it to my current phone number A… but obviously it tells me that the number is already registered…

How can I delete that A number in order to add it in my account… Is the question clear? Please tell me if not.

0 Likes

Talk to support via in app chat. They have to do it for you. :wink:

1 Like

Hi there, have been trying to register a Revolut account for a week now (I am in Spain). The original error message (“Something has gone wrong, please try again later”) has now changed to "“The device has already been registered”. How can it be that a user experiences so many issues trying to register an account with you? can anyone help please? Thanks

0 Likes