Deutsche Bank to Revolut - 15 days, money gone missing

Dear Revolut team.

I transferred Eur 1500/- to my cousins Revolut account on 9th May 2018 from the Deutsche Bank account. The amount has debited my account yet it has not reached his account and the support team have repeatedly said they cant find the funds. They keep asking for a MT103, which is a SWIFT message and not applicable under SEPA.
I have also provided them with the SEPA payment investigation details and still the money cannot be located.
My cousin is dependant on this money for daily expenses and has nowhere to turn to.
Can you please help some how?

Fastest way would be to either inquire in the in-app live chat, on :r:'s Twitter or Facebook.

The support team has not been able to help at all! They cant seem to find anything.
I saw that members of the Revolut community team helped lots of people out here.

@anon33247966 Can you please help!!?

Have you contacted DB? They most likely know where the money is since they’re the ones who made the transfer.

1 Like

Please send me a direct message, with a little more info so that I can help.

1 Like

Hi Kristian here …

I have same problem … i waiting money from an company in Germany from friday last week till now nothing new in my accout …

Sender bank is Deutche Bank AG

+1 on this issue, from a big corporation via Deutsche bank, provided the MT103 and revolut provided intermediatory account details which also failed.

Deutsche bank say there’s “often problems paying revolut”, but naturally revolut support say they’ve never heard of this problem before

@mfaizk Did you get your money back?

1 Like

Hi @dario.stefanutto .
I started an investigation with DB.

And eventually the money landed back in my account.
It took a while.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. It’s reassuring to know that you got your money back. I’m waiting for a $5K payment from the USA and it’s been 2 months since the money was sent. Revolut is investigating but I’m quite worried. I have done the necessary things. I hope they’ll help me getting this money back.

PS: Revolut edited my original message and closed this thread. Original sentence: “I have contacted the UK Financial Ombudsman Service. I hope they’ll help me getting this money back.”

1 Like

I can completely understand your concern @dario.stefanutto. Trust me, I would react the same way if this happened with me. :worried:

But I can assure you that this will get resolved very soon as you already inform that Revolut is investigating. :pray:

@mfaizk , Thanks for informing us that you received your money. :hugs:

Welcome to our community @dario.stefanutto @mfaizk @Jonnnnnnnnn @kristigreg. :r:

SG | Community Team