Desktop access - Non business users

Is there any plans to roll out Revolut desktop access to non business users?

I think it would be a great addition. As much as I like using my phone, having access on the desktop would be cool! :desktop_computer:

Providing desktop login should not be much of problem since they already have the basic infrastructure in place.
I wonder what’s stopping them from doing so…

In India there was this digital bank named “digibank” by Developmental Bank of Singapore that started out only as a “app bank”. But just a month ago, they realised the convenience of desktop and introduced internet banking as well.

Also, Internet banking helps to compete with more traditional banks who rule the space. Fingers crossed @Revolut !

on the same light, business users don’t have mobile friendly interface at all… business.revolut.com is barely usable on a phone and that is after telling your browser to pretend to be a desktop.

Exactly @alejandro.mery. You are so very right.

Now imagine that @Revolut, having already got an edge in the mobile space (where all the action is), also beats it’s competition in the desktop space.
It’s like “Killing two birds with one stone.”

Always striving for more and killing the competition.
Revolut is the Revolution! :wink:

imo revolut has grown too fast and leave too many rough edges behind to be able to kill anything.

@alejandro.mery Growing too fast is akin to an ambitious startup environment that will give you huge returns in the future. The world is dynamic, things are fast paced and scenarios are changing real-time.
Nowadays, “Slow and Steady DOES NOT wins the Race.”

If I have a dollar to play with, I will bet it on Revolut! :wink:

sure, I get that. but leaving everything half baked and silently refusing to address the issues left behind is not encouraging.