Deleting beneficiaries

Hi, I made an error when setting up an account to transfer money into, and cannot seem to edit it or delete it to restart. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Hey there! If you press down on the account and then swipe to the left you should see the option to delete.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!!! It really helped me!

… and surprisingly… also to edit !!!

When I swipe left I only see the option to Send… I tried holding the button and swiping right too, but nothing happened.

Press the Payee you wish to delete and in the top right hand corner there’s 3 circles in the shape of a wonky triangle, press it and then it will give you the option to delete.

When I swipe left I only see the option to Send… I tried holding the button and swiping right too, but nothing happened. I have the same problem.

Just tap on it. Don’t swipe. Don’t hold. Then “•••” in the upper right corner.

When I just tap on the beneficiary it just goes straight to the send screen.

Are you on the latest version of the app? If you can’t access the recipient details page, I suggest contacting support.

OK, it is counter intuitive, you can create the beneficiary via the home screen, but to edit the beneficiary you need to tap it via the transfers screen.

I see. The logic seems to be that when someone taps on „send“ on the home page, the actual transfer should be initiated as quickly as possible, reducing numbers of steps and complexity.

Address book organisation is limited to the „transfers“ main menu.