Deleted App to Update and Now Can't Access My Account

Hi,

I wasn’t receiving Revolut notifications on my iphone so I deleted the app with the intention of downloading a new version to fix this problem. In doing so I forgot that I had failed to update my new mobile number. I’m now locked out of my account.

I’ve seen reference to people saying that there should be an option for those who can’t receive the code sent out to an old mobile, but I am not getting this option. Just one to send the number again.

Can somebody please offer a suggestion here. I’m currently in the States and need access to my card on a daily basis.

Thanks,

Simon

You can always contact us on support chat and we can update the phone number for you or provide you with the SMS code!

Thanks, Larysa. I’ve been on hold with support now for over 45 minutes. Any idea how long this is going to take?

Almost an hour now. This is a joke.

After waiting for more than an hour on hold, the person I spoke to couldn’t solve my problem. His answer was a copy and paste that i’d already seen on here. He told me to reinstall the app and thatt he would be waiting to pick up my chat. Obviously that hasn’t happened and i’m back on hold. How is it possible that a service for which I pay a monthly fee can have such poor customer service?
@larysa.stachowicz i’d love the thoughts from the revolut team on this

It should not force you to exit out of the chat even if the app is reinstalled as long as the chat remains active. I have written you a private message to get more details so I can see what happened in this case.

SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG - PLEASE TRY LATER.

over and over and over again. and again.and again.
I reinstalled the app, deleting my account because this obnoxious app duplicated all my contacts.
I thought a re-install would help.
Well know this “bank” (bank??) sits on my money and I have no way to contact support.
You cannot even contact support if you cannot sign it.
What a piece of …
Next step - a formal complaint to the central bank in Latvia !

There is plenty ways to contact this “bank”
What to do if you have problems logging in, a blocked account or need urgent support

P.S. and if you have so many problems with revolut, why you still keep using it instead of “real” banks?