deleted app and cant login again after downloading again

Today i created an account by using the mobile app.
later today I deleted revolut by accident. after deleting i downloaded the app again and now the app ask me for my phonenummer. When i fill in my number there i get an error.
Anyone know how to get this fixed?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi there. Could you please try to log in now and let me know?

Cant login too or create new account. Tried with different number and email, but same first and last names. The error is that I have an existing account and returns me to the loop. @anon33247966, can you help, thanks.

2 Likes

Hi, I set up Revolut app on my phone, photos and put money in my account, but I deleted the app by mistake. Now I cant get to my account, It wants me to set up a completely new account. How do I recover my account? Can anyone please help? David

Me too. Has Revolut been hacked or going bust? I have no faith in this ‘bank’ anymore. I can’t talk to anyone because I can’t log in! Outrageous.

1 Like

The same here. My friend is getting error “The verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect” while trying to register an account ( and she tried all possible combinations).

2 Likes

It will not let me sign in even with the right passcode pin, redownloaded the app and it won’t let me in???

Hi, I have exactly the same issue. Could you help me out?

You have to contact :r: via social media (twitter/facebook).

I had the same issue but found that rebooting my iPhone fixed it

Bonjour,
J’ai supprimĂ© mon application puis je les installĂ© de nouveau. impossible de me connecter. le site veut un selfie mais ne me laisse pas le faire j’ai une page blanche puis je reviens au instructions . Pouvez-vous m’aider ?

Similar problem here I cant even support because no one answer me 

hi,I have got exactly the same problem
the phone similar
the phone number is similar
it would be simple to recover his account in this case
I don t see why I m prompted to create a new account .it prooves the system doesn t check and doesn t see yr already existing

Hi, I have same probleme. Did you solve it? If yes, can you please tel me how I have to do? Thank you.

Hi, I bought a new telephone, and install the revolut app, but I can’t log in, because I don’t receive any emails from revolut team , neither a support via telephone ( I received a call from +44 " There is app error". On the old telephone, with the previous version on revolut app, I am still log in, but I want to use it on my new one. Thank you in advance for steps to do :blush:

Heads up: this user forum is not a support channel.

You might be all tempted to neglect the many posts telling you that you need to contact them on social media. But give it a try.

Hello! I have an unfinished registration with you (I didn’t create a passcode or filled in my personal info) and now, the app doesn’t let me in, it like a loop
 Can you please help?

Hello.

From 18.12.2020 there is no access to my account.

After changing the iPhone and uploading the backup, the application ordered me to create a new account.

The support couldn’t help me to this day and solved the problem.

I was left without access to my funds until today.

The iOS application is underdeveloped, there is no possibility to contact support via chat in the application because it is only available after logging in - this is absurd!

2 Likes

This exactly my situation

2 Likes

Hi! Same problem for me : I cant connect my mobile app. The app only propose to create a new account.
Thanks for your help!

2 Likes