Delete Auto-Exchange

Hello,

i added different auto exchange rates to my ETH account.
Since i only wanted to test, how it works, i set up 3 different rates.
Now i want to delete them. But how?
I tried to tap them, but nothing happens.
Anybody knows how to delete an auto-exchange?
Thanks.

If you’re on the exchange rate screen, change to the action screen where you see your programmed exchanges. Swipe to the left, tap delete.

I see the list of open exchanges, but if i swipe them, nothing happens.
Maybe i’m on the wrong screen since my app is in german?

Thany you.
That’s kind of hidden.
Why can’t we delete them just from the Revolut page where we add them and also they get listet?

2 Likes

Yes. I think it would be a good feature.

1 Like

And what I should do when I get communicate that:
“We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.”

NOT MENTION THE FACT that the auto-exchange action was not triggered when the conditions were fulfilled.
So …
I have auto-exchange order that I can not delete, and it does not work.

What should I do?

Nothing happens swiping to the left or right. The same with alarm. Auto exchange and alarm could not be deleted.

The feature is working on my end (either regarding alarms or auto exchange).
However the app crashes as soon as I manage one item (through the following screen: rates -> actions).
Hope this helps developers.

Bit tricky but this is how to do:
Go to your App > Dashboard > Watchlist > Show more > Rates > Actions. Then find the auto-exchange you wish to cancel and swipe to your left side of the screen while holding it. It will display the option to cancel the auto-exchange order. By tapping on the exchange you will also see the “cancel” button.
VoilĂ 

2 Likes

Thank you for this. This poorly thought out UI is going to cost a lot of people a lot of money if they dont do something right now.
I had a test still saved because after set it up, I could not find out how to remove it. Now the price is pumping because of halving speculation I almost auto sold my investment before i wanted to.

Thanks!

please may I ask you:

How long Auto-Exchange order long (waiting) for execution?
Every time Auto-Exchange order must cross or touch my “border”?
Where is history my Auto-Exchange orders which was deleted because they expire?
Its possible for Auto-Exchange notification setup some sound?

Thanks for info

1 Like

Hi! i use the Beta App over Android , after looking for the folder you say i can´t reach it. Can u add a screenshot please?. Thx

Can you tell what icon or where the dashbord is? Sorry but this UI is super frustrating.

Dashboard was renamed „Widgets“ just recently.

1 Like

I just can’t find the “widgets” or dashboard option on 7.2 version. On the bottom of the screen I have: R for Home screen, wealth, payments, cards and account.

I have set up an auto exchange, I have confirmed it but can’t see it anywhere. How am I supposed to delete it, if I want to?

Far right menu item. Then “Widgets”. Then Watchlist. Then “••• show more”

(I agree, accessing auto exchanges is a pain in the ass, but I don’t think they’ve changed the watchlist widget from V6 to V7.)

2 Likes

…at the bottom of the screen (your avatar or initials)

2 Likes

Thank you.
I found it.
Quite hidden actually.
And these actions are quite visible from the courses menu.
Just not editable.
Revolut should think about that.
It’s quite inconvenient to dig in so deep so you can remove your auto actions
:smiley:

1 Like

I spent bloody AGES trying to figure this one out! Found a tutorial with screenshots for the latest Revolut update in case anybody needs it: Link