Delete account and use the number for another one

I have a Revolut account on which I want to change the phone number linked to it. But, by mistake, I already tried to create a second account with the other number (but I didn’t added a top up card or made any transactions with it). My wish is to have that second account deleted and still being able to use that phone number for changing into my current account. Can you please help me?

So you want to switch the number of the second account to your first? You should contact support for this. They can delete the second account and should be able to free the number, so you can assign it to your actual account.

Hi Alessandro, I already tried to contact support, but even if the estimated time was 4h, I got an answer after 12h while I sleeping, and now it doesn’t seem that I can start a new session to get a new agent and nobody answers on the existing one (not even Rita)

What did they say?

Try to type “resolved” and then “live agent” again to start a new session. It could be however that they escalated your ticket and thats why you havent got a response yet (but that depends on what they responded), second-level support can take some time. In that case restarting the session might not be that advisable.

The agent who responded was just asking for my account details, I will try to close the session as you advised and get a new one opened

If nothing else works drop @anon33247966 a private message.

1 Like

Hey!

I’ve replied to your direct message.

1 Like

Hi iv been trying to find a way to delete my current account so i can make a new one with a new number. I moved all the money i had in it to my brother account like i was told to but now i dont know how to delete it. Please help <3

Hello,
I am looking at Delete account and use the number for another one and it seems you can help.

I have my account created with one telephone number. I then got a new phone and new number, so when I logged into Revolut, I entered my new number which means it created a new account.

I then realised I should have logged into my original account and then changed my telephone number. I logged into my account and tried to change my telephone number to my new one and it now says it’s already in use.

How do I solve this as I can’t receive anything now via the mobile number registered to my account as I can’t access it.

Thanks,
David

@anon33247966 - I have the same issue. I would like to delete my account and re-register in Australia however cant find any way to do this.

Hi AndreasK,

I have the same issue. I would like to delete my account to re-register to Australia. Please help.

Hi @anon33247966 can you help me with my account, i cannot enter on the app don’t accept my telephone number. can you delete my account? thanks

Are you able to help me delete my account because I can’t get past the ID verification screen as it constantly doesn’t work, was wondering if you could help free the number so I can make a new one

Same problem here…

Hi,
I have deleted my junior account but my securities account also disappeared. Please help me get it back. I had a good sum on that account which I cannot access now.

Good morning, I have been having a lot of trouble trying to delete my accound, I actually never opened any account, but anytime Im putting my personal details, with many different numbers they say I have already an account which is not true. How can I make a new one?. it is so frustrated.
Many thanks

Hello Community, I have the following problem I tried to close my revolut account, previously I deleted the cards and the account was at 0€.
To close the account they sent me a sms to close the mobile account, when I copied the code and went back to the application to put it, the APP was already closed and does not let me enter, it did not let me put the code to delete the account.
How can I know if the account has been cancelled completely?
There is no support via email? since I can not enter the app with my number and my previous password, so I understand that it would already be canceled? although I did not put the cancellation code that I got by sms to my mobile?

Hey, can you help me? I Have a similar problems with my account…