Delayed Transaction.

Hi there.

Sorry to post this here but I think I have problem with my phone (not sure it’s the app itself) and I can’t use the ‘send’ button on the app so I can’t use the chat.

I made a bank transaction on January the 4th which it was supposed to arrive to the recipient on the 9th.

Well, today is the 11th and the recipient is asking me about the money and I don’t know what to say…

Any idea about what’s happening?

Thank you very much.

Hi there.

Did you try to contact our in-app support team?

Hi Andreas.

the chat was not working before but now it is so I’m waiting for them to answer my question.

Can’t you find out something about it?

Thank you.

What is a delayed transaction?

@anon33247966

I have one on my account I did not make. My balance is now negative. How do I block this?

Basically its something you purchased at some point earlier (maybe even week ago), but for some reason charge did not got thru right away (or was authorised via offline method later).

Happenned to me in revolut sometime in past. But everything was correct balance wise.

What happens if it’s 6 months later?

I had a pre auth from a hotel - but it was not taken as I paid in cash

6 months later they took it mistakenly - no messages, no questions, just took it and no reason why.

How long do pre authorisations last for?

Can someone of admins can pm me in app. Almost its almost 2 weaks and 0 respond. Its freaking urgent to me.