Debit card issued by Revolut

Services like limits, cashback and others are not bonded to the card, so basically it’s totally irrelevant which card you use. You can get a debit VISA card from Revolut for free if you’re on Metal.

@Recchan: Here is mine:

3 Likes

A friend of mine already had a Revolut MasterCard. Out of the blue they randomly received a Revolut debit card with no explanation as to why. They did not request one either.

What’s the first 6 digits of the card? 459642?

3 out of 5 metal colors are Visa now here.

2 Likes

Same for me, you’re british? My visa colours are Gold/Rose/Black

Perhaps they’re running down old stock before fully transitioning all cards to Visa (in this market anyway)

1 Like

Oh, same here. So for now only visa will be available probably

Presumably this is part of their deal with Visa to launch across different markets

Visa give them the legal help to launch by using their extensive history operating in most of the world, and Revolut in turn transition to Visa (75% of cards iirc must be issued as Visa eventually)

Metal cards are expensive so I’m assuming they did run-down the stock of MasterCard’s and now they’re transitioning over to Visa

Same in Spain

1 Like

Same in Spain. Anyone get the metal card? It says Infinite? My Premium says Infinite

1 Like

Yeah the metal says infinite too

2 Likes

Tempted to order one now… is it recognised as infinite by a BIN checker? Can it utilise The Visa concierge?

1 Like

Yeah binchecker says infinite but sadly you can’t use the concierge. Answer I got from the support :

With our cards there is not difference, it is exactly the same as we had before. It is just a categorization from the VISA side, but it doesn’t change anything on our cards.

Got my space gray metal card today. It’s a debit MC:

4 Likes

Is it listed as debit card in binlist as well?

debit_bin2

Yes my metal says Infinite but it’s not. Revolut says that it doesn’t support it.

1 Like

Maybe we have luck. Thanks for posting the photo :wink::wink:

1 Like

This seems no logic. Sure revolut will launch this services soon. Do you think visa is gonna allow to give infinite status to a card? They have categories to keep exclusive I think

I’m from Singapore. Revolut cards issued here are Visa Platinum cards, with the word “Debit” printed on the back of the card.