Dark mode to Community Pages

Hi,

Please add preference to change the Revolut Community screen to Dark Mode. Recently Monzo offered this feature. Looks good on our eyes.

13 Likes

This would be a helpful option. Both in this forum and within the Revolut app too.

5 Likes

I believe that Revolut is already working on bringing the dark mode to their app.

2 Likes

The OP is talking about this community.

5 Likes

I have seen Discourse platform which is this one with dark mode so the feature exists

2 Likes

It’s a shame no one bothers to respond…

2 Likes

Dark mode started as an idea, then they saw the demand and they started building it, so hopefully in 2020 we will get a dark mode for both Android and Iphones. But i personally think there are a lot more that need customizing specially in the trading experience.

3 Likes

I use the Samsung browser that make all websites look dark so I didn’t even notice we didn’t had one …

1 Like

You can just use DarkReader

2 Likes

thanks very much. This is exactly what i was looking for. :+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave: ,

We know you all are looking for “Dark Mode” in the community. I’m also eager to try this but unfortunately, this feature is not available here right now. :crying_cat_face:

We appreciate your suggestion and we will definitely explore implementing it. Stay tuned. :rocket:

SG | Community Team