Dark Mode in Revolut App

I really like the design of the app. However it would be cool to have a setting which would allow me to use dark mode like in other apps.

119 Likes

Of course it would be awesome, specially on those devices who use OLED screens.

+1000 !

These days most apps unfortunately prefers sea of white :frowning:

18 Likes

Same here : it will be very usefull :slight_smile:

5 Likes

+1 for dark mode. That would be amazing!

7 Likes

That would be awesome! I hope in the meantime at least someone will create a Substratum theme for Revolut :smirk:

2 Likes

Interesting that other startup (bunq) advertises optional dark mode as one of their feature. You can see how it looks on their site.

Revolut seems to not see any potential for this. A pity.

2 Likes

I also wish they’d add this feature, the app burns my eyes during early hours of the morning!

3 Likes

there is a great mockup in the other thread:

3 Likes

It’s a very nice mockup. If they could work this into a substratum theme I’d use it. It would be nice if Revolut could add this for iOS etc though

1 Like

Yes, I like that idea, too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon33247966, any news on dark mode implementation?

2 Likes

i would love nigth mode on the app

3 Likes

@anon33247966 @DavidRevolut @olga_revolut @alan

Pls enlighten us on when this much needed feature will appear on iOS/Android

Yeah, its a must. Even my favourite calc aplication added dark theme in latest update (and it looks great on amoled screen). :+1:

1 Like

+1! +1! and +1! Absolutely!

Perhaps this could be included for an iOS 13 release where Apple are planning on adding a Dark Mode? :eyes:

@anon33247966, now the dark mode is a big thing in both android and ios:

Please release the dark mode.

4 Likes

If Revolut dont have resources or money to add dark mode or simply dont care, maybe we (users) can fund them? Some kind of donation campaign?

I would be happy to donate 1euro, if revolut promises to hire developer which will do only this 1 job - create dark mode !!!

1 Like

You surely jest! I would never pay for a dark mode and no one else shouldn’t also.

1 Like

+1 Would be great!
On another note, when will i be able to post new threads???