damaged phone so new phone now, same number, what do i do now?

Hi, i am currently travelling and damaged my phone. I have new phone with same number. Have re-installed app into new phone. Have followed instructions but there is no option for live chat so need help as i need access to my account. Thanks

so i think my issue is that live chat is so busy i need to wait 6 hours. Not much more i can do now i guess

Hi there.

Please let me know if you still need help.

Hi there ! I would need some help for quite the same problem
How can i access my account in my new phone?
Thanks

Could you please send me a direct message?

2 Likes

Hi, having the same issue. I have the same number but just a different phone. Please urgently help.

Same problem here! New phone, same number. It is hanging at the Selfie verification.

Nothing happening there.

After reinstalling the app, there isn’t even the email with the code anymore… Think about giving up. There are at the moment just some euros on the account. No big loss there. And there are alternatives. :wink:

Hello, I have the same problem with iPhone XR, I changed phone with same number and nothing works, tried to do as the YouTube-video but the app doesn’t look the same. Please help, I need it to work soon. Thanks in advance!

Hello, I have the same problem with my new smartphone. I change phone but same number. After install app, confirmation mail never arrive to my mail account (no spam, no inbox). Could you help me somebody? Thanks

Hello, I have a similar problem. I got a new phone but I’m unable to enter the app because I can´t remember my pin. How do I find my pin?
Thank you

Hello everyone, I got the same issue.
My phone broke down so I bought a new one using the same number. I downloaded Revolut, but it seems as if I can only register anew, or recover my account from a number whose access is lost.
When I try to login from my laptop, I’m told that a confirmation code is about to be send me via sms or email, but I haven’t received anything yet.

What should I do?

Hi
I have a new phone, same number. When I try to log into the app it tells me the pincode is wrong, yet I am able to sign in on my laptop with the same pin? Can’t work out how to DM you either?