Customer Service?? Account verification = Account unusable 9 Days+

I have lost all faith in Revolut… sadly. Up until a week ago I could not have recommended them enough, until…

My account was flagged for review. I guess possibly as my annual top limit reset for my new year? This happened over a week ago and I have been unable to top-up or withdraw since. I supplied all the requested documents when asked for and was told by CS agent that everything was in order and I could continue to use my account as normal… A week later and 4 discussions with 4 different CS agents my account is still un-useable. According to the agents a specific team is required to resolve but when forwarded I have waited up to 3 days with no reply.

Last night I was told to contact them first thing 12pm UK time, which I have… and NOW I cannot even get a response from a live agent, even if I type “resolved” first.

“Beyond banking” …
I think Revolut need reconsider thier basic customer support before worrying about taking banking to the beyond!

@AndreasK

twentytwenty

Can anyone help ? @JessicaZ @AndreasK

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.