Cryptocurrency wallet

Would also like to use Revolut for buying crypto, but that’s just not possible for me if I don’t have my own wallet and possibility to transfer my crypto away

3 Likes

Any news on the Spark airdrop for XRP holders?

3 Likes

Same here. I see now problem for revolut to do this on our behalf. I am not willing to miss out on the spark token!!

1 Like

Agree. A wallet feature to be able to receive, hold, and send BTC and ETH, etc, such as the Exodus wallet would be super useful.

1 Like

TanksThis text will be blurred

Please introduce Dogecoin asap!!!

6 Likes

I think you should expand the cryptocurrency wallet (Cardano, Dogecoin and Polkadot) as it would generate many new registrations and possibilities for both Revolut and users

5 Likes

I don’t think there is anything to gain from Revolut POV if we can move the crypto to our wallets.

Should be add more new cryptocurrency, will promote new users to revolt, because, now we living in a fever to get virtual coins

2 Likes

Keen to invest in Dogecoin, please consider adding it as a cryptocurrency option

3 Likes

Please add Ada / Cardano

1 Like

Please add more cryptos and a wallet! That’s the time!
You are missing a big boat!

1 Like

I would say more, the next Crypto steps Revolut should make ASAP, not to miss the boat and make buying Crypto in Revolut worth it, are the following:

01 → Decrease the fees to match Binance, so to make the service competitive.
02 → Let users withdraw crypto to our own secure external wallets, such as Exodus.
03 → Add some essential crypto assets such as these following five coins:

LINK Chainlink
XMR Monero
DOT Polkadot
ADA Cardano
DOGE Dogecoin

#crypto #trading #fees #bitcoin #site-feedback #ideas #uncategorized

5 Likes

Amen to DOT! I can buy LINK on Bitstamp, so that’s less of a priority, but the fact that Bitstamp does not offer DOT is annoying. That means going to Kraken, which is down more often than a hooker’s panties.

1 Like

BRING DOGECOIN! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely REVOLUT must have an address to be able to transfer crypto from : (In my case for example…I have thousands of dollars in Binance).I like REVOLUT and I would like to transfer ETH,BTC and others to my REVOLUT account.

In the other hand,I have the METAL plan…1.5% fees is definitely too much…well too much.Something must be done there in order to attract more people to not only join REVOLUT but to push them to buy CRYPTO on REVOLUT platform.

3 Likes

hi

i have a recurring buys on bitcoin, and i want to know my average buy price, and how much i made from bitcoin, did someone know how to do it ?

1 Like

Absolutely with you on this one.
Not on Revolut, stock trading cost max 0.5% stamp duty and than you may get £5 to £10 charge per trade Buy or Sell depending how much you trade.
Just noticed today, Revolut was charging me 1.5% for buy and further 1.5% for sell but on the amount traded each time… so minimum 3%.
But on top of that also had a spread!!!
Xrp price to buy 1.21 sell 1.19 that’s greedy and getting very expensive
: thinking: :unamused: :frowning_face:

1 Like

after setting the price of cryptocurrency I can sell. I can no longer set the cryptocurrency to buy at the desired price. please return the pre-determination for the purchase

1 Like

Could you please add the performance visibility, the only way to have it is to extract the excel file and calculated by my own

my top priorities for crypto :

• add the performance visibility
  • add earning on my crypto ( i want to earn interest on my bitcoin like the others platform)
  • add ability to load external bitcoin
2 Likes