Cryptocurrency wallet

Is there a plan to provide actual crypto wallet address for my Revolut account? In this way it would be very convenient for me to cash out my crypto using Revolut.

25 Likes

Hi there.

We are looking into it but no solid plans yet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m interested in that too. Maybe it will be very helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am also interested to have a crypto wallet, will this be available soon?

6 Likes

Definitely the way to increase your users! Please add crypto wallet for bcoin, ETH, and xrp!
If you offer purchase and payment in crypto, offer full functionality by adding wallets!

2 Likes

I’d like a crypto wallet address too pls

2 Likes

It is so frustrating that you don’t use wallet addresses, i would like to be able to transfer in and out my crypto so that i can trade on exchanges and use Revolut to store my crypto.
Wirex offers this and this issue is the only thing stopping me ditching Wirex and using only Revolut

i am sure many people are the same as the Revolut GUI on the app is better than Wirex

5 Likes

Regarding exchanges fiat-crypto / crypto-fiat, it would nice to be able to switch the two while having a look at the rate charts. For now just doable through the prior “exchange” screen.
Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Hello,
Is there any news regarding trading with crypto wallets? I would like to centralize everything at Revolut, it is a shame that you do not do that.

6 Likes

Are you bringing the option to 'auto-buy, cryptocurrency at setup price

3 Likes

Please Revolut we need crypto wallet very soon!

6 Likes

From the time that you promise the future transfer to online wallets, you may have some news for us.

3 Likes

A feature that would be also very useful would be automatic crypto buy as reccuring payments as implemented on some other platforms. Consider adding this feature on cryptocurrencies.

2 Likes

Great job so far!
Could you also please add the feature where we could see the performance of the crypto portfolio?

Like for the Stocks market part because most of us (I believe) use these more as investments (hence the performance visibility) than currencies per se, at least for now.

Thanks !

6 Likes

will Revolut be supporting the Spark distribution from Flare for customers who have XRP held in accounts? If not, you may see xrp holders leaving and cashing out their xrp to move to a platform that supports this distribution?

10 Likes

I see Uphold are currently considering supporting the flare distribution which will no doubt see them joining the expanding list of companies. I for one will be in favour of moving my XRP to another platform. It would be a shame as Revolt has always been my number one choice for buying XRP

5 Likes

A bit of clarity would be nice, I use revolut to purchase most of my xrp, but if they won’t support the distribution I will be cashing out and leaving. :cry: many other platforms are supporting this now.

5 Likes

Hi Kinga 1, Have you had any feed back from Revolut about spark distribution? If revolut hold our XRP they should be able to collect the spark tokens on our behalf, I really dont want to cash out and re buy on a crypto exchange but I shall do

5 Likes

Is there any latest news around Spark Tokens on the Flare Network for existing XRP token holders? It would be great to get some clarity around this?

5 Likes

Hi there.

I’m also would be interested in obtaining a cryptocurrency wallet has i would fine to be useful to
Have

2 Likes