cryptocurrency exchange

I have started using Revolut for crypto buy & sell.

I have to say that so far I am really impressed with the simplicity, speed and rates. The feature that I would like is to be able to import/export to external wallets.

Can anyone tell me which crypto exchange partner Revolut uses to set their rates?

regards

David

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback! :pray: Good to hear as people usually come here to complainā€¦

They are looking into the possibility, but itā€™s not decided yet, so there is no date.

They are partnered with Bitstamp.

Thanks for your prompt reply
have a good day

1 Like

This same question was asked last night at #RevRallyCPH. Their answer to this is ā€œIn order to support this, we have to be a complete and regulated exchangeā€. So unless they can figure something out with Bitstamp this might be a long time in the future.

1 Like

Right now, I canā€™t see a scenario how they could fully comply with KYC and money laundering regulation and offer anonymous top up methods for funds at the same time.

2 Likes

Can you bring the option to schedule an auto buy similar to auto sale in your auto exchange options

please can revolut bring the ability to earn yield on crypto within the app. Iā€™m a hodlr and my crypto is just sitting trapped in the app. Alternatively can you consider a wallet in the app

a loyal revolut customer

1 Like

Hello, why can I buy only 10 crypto in my app but on Revolut webpage they have a list of 21 available cryptos?

1 Like

The availability of crypto currencies may vary from country to country.

At times, when Revolut adds new features it may not appear.

Best thing to do is to check your app is fully up to date, if that does not work try uninstall and reinstall the app.

Again if the troubleshooting steps do not work, try reach out to customer support and Iā€™m sure they can advise your further.

I can view all crypto (uk customer).

Thanks. My app was not updatedā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Hey all :wave:

A topic that you might fancy reading: šŸš€ Bitcoin withdrawals have landedšŸš€

1 Like

I use the easy and secure Revolut App to sell & buy crypto.But not exclusively.
So, is there a futur plan to interface Revolut with Blockfolio App as real exchanges do ?

1 Like

How do I get my Bitcoin account displayed on a PC? Screen only shows UKĀ£ US$ & Euro.

My own question has been answered by the ā€˜Helpā€™ chat so I now know that BTC account can only be displayed on a mobile App. A bit annoying but there 'ya go!

Hello, I am a beginner . I would like to know how to sell his crypto on revolut to stablecoin?

I have set auto-order to buy ADA at 1.49 long ago. Revolut auto transacted for me at 1.65 at its highest 4 days ago. Have been in contact with their team- day 3 and still no answer. I have been transferred to no less than 4 members of their customer service team. Anyone experienced anything similar?

I also use the same feature and never had an issue. Some of my buys/sells have been outstanding for weeks/months and worked when the correct price hit.