Crypto Bugs

I have the same issue too. This needs to be fixed. We can’t see certain cryptos if we want o

3 Likes

same issue with crypto, but last available version for me is 8.15 not 8.16 where did you guys get this app version ?

1 Like

Same here. Love how they can announce a new ‘Lavender’ card while they are not able to sort out the web site while charging commission to trade and lose the feature of profit and loss or even to see your crypto holdings. Sort it out Revolut or you will lose customers.

6 Likes

Same here. I’m using the latest version updated a few days ago and the gains/loss percentage has disappeared, the analytics on every crypto in the portofolio, the currency display option is gone also.
Those were all very useful metrics to keep track of our investments and strategy.
I’m using a metal plan but if those features are not reinstated or resolved, I will cancel my subscription and migrate to other exchanges/apps where I can get these basic analytics.

6 Likes

Hi thanks for posting update. I also have the same problem with crypto not displaying anymore the percentage profit/loss & overall profit loss. Hope that you can quickly restore the functionality. How did you get above message?

5 Likes

same here! Very upset about it

4 Likes

Crypto not displaying all the coins I’m invested in now today. Three days ago the percentage profit/loss & overall profit/ loss stopped displaying. Was thinking of moving all crypto out but now I can’t. So disappointed. I did really enjoy using the app.
Please advise what’s going on.

5 Likes

crypto bug seems to be solved. percentage profit/loss & overall profit/ loss displaying again

2 Likes

I’m still not seeing my full portfolio list and individual percentages?

Have you update your app Kowammat?

Is everyone’s else’s ok now?

1 Like

It’s been fixed :smiley::smiley::smiley:thanks

1 Like

I didn’t do anything, it just popped up today. Stocks are also correctly sorted now regarding value not alphabetically. I have app version 8.15.2

1 Like

Problem is fixed for me today. Excellent news. happy with the quick fix.

1 Like

Thanks for fixing the issue!

Hi,

I bought 250€ of AMP. it is currently worth 244.02€ but it says it is down 15.01%. Clearly one of these numbers is wrong (I am hoping the %), Has anyone else seen this type of issue?

2 Likes

Yes, there are messed up. Mine shows 15% up but the value is the same value that I paid for it.
Plus , when you press buy, if you check you will see that the price is slightly higher than the actual price.
It is called spread, so you pay the spread and the usual fee.
But yeah, the way revolut is doing the percentage calculation is confusing.

1 Like

Hi guys, anyone having issues with UNIswap not showing the correct amount you bought? I am missing like 500USD in my account. This bug appearead like 2 weeks ago. First I tried to solve it with one agent who was obviously not using his brain as he said everything is correct althought my buy orders total amount was higher that what the total balance for uniwas showing. Total balance was less, yet showing my account was like 15%+. The other day, another agent admitted there is a bug. Its been a while and I am still waiting for a fix. No one was able to answer me what would happened if I decided to withdraw that incorrect amount. Thank you

I’m still experiencing the bug and Revolut support chat seems to be unable to comprehend it and keep explaining to me that blue arrows pointing up are good, while red arrows pointing down are bad.

Meanwhile I’m making profits everywhere, no matter how much I’ve lost.
I’ve been losing money on AMP since I’ve bought it but suddenly I’m 46% up?

I’m on Android, could anyone share any wisdom?