Crypto Bugs

Hi,

There’s a pretty big bug in the most recent iOS update.

When pressing on your crypto, it will open the one 2 below it.

Also, EOS and Atom do not show in my portfolio, despite me holding that token/coin.

8 Likes

This is a critical issue. I am unable to open the first item in my list of crypto investments. When trying to open any other item, it just opens the next one on the list. Instead of item n, it opens item n+1. This is very frustrating.
There is a workaround though. Just go to the list of all cryptos and search there.

6 Likes

I also have a bug, I’m using V8.15.2.
I can’t see my crypto holdings same like before. It was in order from the most valuable down, now are placed in a random order.
I do not have the gain-lose percentage under the crypto value.

10 Likes

I am on Android and also can’t see my gain/lose on my global portfolio and my individual crypto. Please put it like it was.

10 Likes

Problem is known, see online support.

7 Likes

Hi all
I have same problem, I use V8.16

7 Likes

Hi.

Two days ago half of my portfolio stopped being visible under the Crypto-tab in the app. The total sum of all my investments are showing but not my main coins in the list like btc, eth, xrp etc.

Updated the app and it still wont work. What to do? VERY thankful for assistance.

/Viktor

9 Likes

Hi

I also have the same problem with crypto not displaying all the coins I’m invested in, along with the percentage profit/loss & overall profit loss.
The see all button isn’t working.

Revolut, when can we expect this to be fixed.
Why roll out an update with this problem?

Paul

3 Likes

Hi
I have V8.16 the same problem with my crypto

3 Likes

Would also like to add when you scroll down from the chart in the investment section it displays the current profit loss but its in USD, not my currency.
Or is this a setting is need to change on my app?

1 Like

Same issue here ? I have 4 cryptos, and suddenly the Stellar (XLM) simply disappeared… I can still see the buying spot in the rate history and in the transaction list, but the crypto is not listed anymore in my belongings, and no sell transaction listed anywhere. Worth 500 € at buy time, where is my money gone ?

4 Likes

Same here, very frustrating!

5 Likes

Yes, here same, a big issue

5 Likes

I don’t see gain/loose of my investments.

5 Likes

Is this an IOS bug or a Revolut Crypto one?
I cannot see my own investments without searching each one individually. I have to manually work out my profit and loss for each investment.
There should be an announcement by Revolut if they’re having issues. It’s only been happening the last few days.
Anyone have idea what’s really going on?

5 Likes

Same here, I hope it is a bug and not a feature…

4 Likes

Hello, I have same issue with bot being able to see my crypto investment/status!

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

Revolut can we have and update!

Bad timing for the loss and profits feature in the middle of a Long awaited bull run.

I’m close to moving back to fiat and moving to a better exchange, can we have some feedback.

Paul

4 Likes

Hi,

Exactly the sane problem. I tried to join the support by Chat and I don’t have any News.

Perhaps, you have more information.

App Revolut 8.16
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iOS 14.7.1

5 Likes

Why do they keep messing with it? I worked fine a few months ago and now it just keeps going downhill. Has anyone worked out a way of getting to the Crypto section without having to manually search for it or is that gone forever? Also getting the first three Cryptocurrencies with no way of seeing the rest without loading them one at a time and checking what the holding is. Awful.

2 Likes