Create joint accounts!

You have to be a legal resident at time of signup to Monzo.

On top of that they’re trash, and this isn’t their forum :slight_smile:

Hi, joint account with a veritable crédit card ? YES for me👌

Only want to open a new account which can be joint so will wait until this happens.

Joint account would be great. One app, one personal + one joint account. Great for couples.

1 Like

+1 for this as well.

Preferably with our own log in so we can have our own personal account and then with an added joint account and card.

Hi @AndreasK
That is super exciting. Is it already on the roadmap and when is it planned to be live?
Cheers,
M

AHe said soon back in 2018. The introduction of Apple Pay in April 2017 was labelled „soon“ and took more than 2 years. Maybe Revolut meanwhile stopped to use the word soon, but it could mean that this takes a little longer. Maybe we see Security Transactions before Joint Accounts, at least that was mentioned in a rev presentation .

We could bet …

If there is a joint account dev team at :r: - there are some Joint Account fans impatiently waiting for your solution!! Deploy it!

Joint & family accounts are a MUST for Revolut’s growth.
I read somewhere this feature would be coming “this summer” so I guess that started on June 21st and runs until September 21st - let’s see if they follow that timeline :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I just paid today CHF 12.- p.a. for an additional shared account plus CHF 40.- p.a. for an additional Maestro card for that particular account. Further I had to sign three proxy documents (legal aspects of shared accounts)…

I get sick about the complexity, processes, speed and the pricing of Swiss Banks.

+1 for easy joint accounts by Revolut!

1 Like

it’s one of the features I miss most and prevents me from going 100% revolut.

2 Likes

Joint accounts are in the works, folks. We just need to be patient.

2 Likes

I’d love to see this feature, it would be motivation for the rest of my family to use Revolut.

1 Like