Create joint accounts!

Yes, joint account please!

@Revolut This would be fantasic, especially combined with the vault. For example if a couples finances are in the same app and you had a goal to reach a saving target you could possibly have a competitive nature included to see who saved the most that month.

Yes, agree joint accounts would be fantastic, as would multiple accounts per app/device.

At my traditional bricks-and-mortar bank I have three current accounts:

1. My one
  2. My joint one with my wife for our household expenses
  3. Another joint one with my wife for an apartment we own and let out

Revolut could currently only replace one of these accounts (assuming I don’t want to spend £300 per year on a business account, when my bricks-and-mortar bank is charging me only £42 per year albeit for a less slick service)

Any updates about this?

I’m super interested in a joint account too. Would be perfect for myself and my partner for common purchases like food shopping etc where we like to split the costs as we keep on transferring money back and forth like there’s no tomorrow. If we could both deposit an equal lump sum that would be great.

Joint accounts would be awesome. A lot of couples would love them. But why stop there. Make them 2,3,4 or more people account so for example housemates can have a common pot for paying for broadband and such.

We use it for shopping budget so having a joint account would be great. With kids growing up, it would help there too!

I’d love a joint account as well. Any update on this?

that’s something I would defenitely love to see in Revolut!

We’re working on this as we speak. Once we have more information we will announce :satellite:

I would love also a joint account, but not connected to my main account.but maybe create additional account, like a vault,. YOu could either select to which subaccount the card is connected at the moment( like main account, or joing account…) or have an additional card assigned to the joint account, along the main revolut card…

Also adding more features like this to premium and maybe lowering the premium , more people would be paying for a premium…

those features are coming with platinum tier i guess!

Hi to all! Yes, joint accounts are really wanted and expected by users. Any new about it?? Thank you!!!

Yes please! Can we get an update when we may see joint accounts?

I’m also keen. Is there any update on the joint accounts?

Would be great! Its the one thing keeping me from depositing all my funds in Revolut

If adding a comment to show more popularity for this feature, I’m doing it. It would be ideal if we could use Revolut as our joint account instead of filling in more paper work for legacy banks in Ireland.

+1 for a joint account!

I’d like to be able to have a joint account as well as individual accounts. I’m thinking of two individual accounts where we can agree to create a “shared account” with shared vaults, etc. that we can both access and use. Would need to allow for Direct Debits and a physical card for the shared account with two different names on the card. Ideally also Virtual Cards.

I would welcome the option of joint accounts as well please.