country of billing?

I have been trying to set up Revolut as my payment method for Uber. My country of residence is Lithuania, but Uber doesn’t like this - it tells me that “there’s a payment issue. Please select the country where you receive your billing statement for this card.”

Well, I don’t receive a billing statement! What to do?

Hello @NJP,

Which country was your :r: card sent to?

Lithuania.

But I have now stated UK as my country and used an old Postcode which they seem to have accepted?!

Hello again :slight_smile:

If your card was issued to a Lithuanian adress, please, use that address as the billing address :wink:

Also, to get a statement, you can click this button
Screenshot_20170905-161534_01
on the top-left corner on the app, slide your finger from side to side on any balance and click Statement :slight_smile:

I tried, but Uber didn’t like it…

thank you. this is useful to know

Hey @NJP,

The billing address of your card is the address listed in the Profile section of the app.

Uber does not officially support prepaid cards, make sure you already have a bank card linked to your Uber account before adding Revolut card.

Same story in Lithuania, on adding card Uber stating card not accepted please use other card, other prepaid card issued by LT bank accepted without problem

@Smash, Uber did eventually accept my Revolut card - I just persisted. I think I might have changed the country of billing to UK!

Tryed both ways, with country UK post code E14 5AB, unable to accept card, in Revolut statment see there some request for authorisation from uberbv, but card not accepted.

For my revolut virtual VISA card it worked when I used Germany as the country

Thanks!

I also live in Latvia and trying to use Uber in London UK - setting Germany was the only way to make it work (tried UK and Latvia)